Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php
attachment.php

Forest Green Rovers v Albion

EFL CUP (Carabao Cup) - SECOND ROUND

Venue: The Bolt New Lawn
Date: Wednesday 24th August 2022
Kick-off: 19:45 BST
Referee: Tim Robinson
Assistants: Andrew Fox, Craig Taylor
Fourth Official: Oliver Langford

Graham Potter's Forest Green Rovers Press Conference

[tweet]1562497099031543809[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1562497099031543809

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So no streams, is it down to good old BBC radio then?
Well done to those ticking off another ground. Bloke I was sat next to last season on a coach trip had done 99 grounds with The Albion and we discussed where the 100th would be. Decided it was the new Everton ground but now wonder if he's been to FGR for an Albion game. Hey mate, are you on here?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
It is not a forgone conclusion but we expect to win well tonight, even though the League Cup has not always been successful for us. The team is better now though. I’d hope to see some new faces….. Undav to score? Enciso and Mitouma to shine?
Whatever…….. I hope those that can go see a good game and enjoy their vegan sausage rolls…..

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Really looking forward to going tonight, will be a first for me. COTA :albion2:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Potter will take this competition quite seriously this year. No relegation fears this year and he took a bit of stick for the team he selected against Villa a few years ago.
Its also useful to play some of the fringe players who need game time in the early rounds as well. No reason to think the club couldn't go all the way depending on the draw etc

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to this, new ground to see and hopefully a decent performance from those on the fringes of the squad. Might have to have some proper food en route though :lolol::lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Looking forward to this, new ground to see and hopefully a decent performance from those on the fringes of the squad. Might have to have some proper food en route though :lolol::lolol:

I'll be serving my usual tat at the Beaconsfield Services, look out for a Gollum lookalike :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1024px-Forest_Green_Rovers_crest.svg.png
:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here