pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Probably the earliest ever in a season.

A guaranteed 40% return too...

Screenshot_20220822-212246_Chrome.png

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Probably the earliest ever in a season.

I’m not sure. Yes we dominated Man U who now dominate Liverpool and we dominated Newcastle who gave city the runaround but I can see city putting a run of results together to try and keep up. Also arsenal might have a sniff of keeping up with the albion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think that’s it for Liverpool, but we still need Man City to drop a couple of points somewhere:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like Scotchland when Rangers found themselves playing The 'Beath, a few years back.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think that's Liverpool done. This season especially but I think their squad is passed it's best. Mane gone, VVD looks jaded / lacking desire, Milner too old, Salah looks a bit lots.

Lot's of their players seem to just dribble about and there looks like a real lack of a plan. Just times up for them.

Arsenal look to have built well. Key signings and hugely strengthened. That's probably City's closest challenger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Klopp past his sell by date?

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Arsenal look to be Citeh’s closest challengers at this stage. 5 points behind at this stage, in this league and yes, you have to assume that Liverpool have shot their bolt. As to the scousers looking at our good lord Potter I think it more likely Everton will have a peek as Klopp is hugely respected at Anfield. Me thinks this season will see Citeh as champions and Potter installed as England manager when that clown Southgate is eventually replaced.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Liverpool are suffering a hangover from just missing out of the league and Champions league titles last season. Plus Mane's replacement being banned for 3 games as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably not. It is only like three months ago his Liverpool challenged a much, much stronger City side for the title, and also played in the CL final.

Very kneejerky take from you.

Nah wishful thinking, they have been shite (by their standards) for three games now though :thumbsup:

If I was a Liverpool fan I’d be starting a Klopp in or out thread :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nah wishful thinking, they have been shite (by their standards) for three games now though :thumbsup:

Would you want that though..?

I think Liverpool is the most likely next club for GP.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The commentator at the match last night said when Man Utd won the PL title, they lost their first two games of the season. So, that's that, then.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I thought they played well against Palace and just couldn’t turn it into a win. It’s not as if that hasn’t happened to us. Poor by Liverpool standards last night but they will probably turn it around end of September/beginning of October.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here