Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PL 2 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolves *** Official Match Thread ***

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Line up gives an indication of who will be involved against Forest Green this week,

[tweet]1561768337276895232[/tweet]

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ed Turns, Odeluga Offiah, Andrew Moran and Evan Ferguson who would normally all be involved with the U21s are missing ahead of their involvement in the squad on Weds night

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Ed Turns, Odeluga Offiah, Andrew Moran and Evan Ferguson who would normally all be involved with the U21s are missing ahead of their involvement in the squad on Weds night

What about these names as well , Spong , Tsongui , Peupion , Mcgill , Furlong , Packham , Hinchy ?
Do you think they will also be in the squad or am i well off track ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What about these names as well , Spong , Tsongui , Peupion , Mcgill , Furlong , Packham , Hinchy ?

....and Miller.........It doesn't bode well for FGR on Wednesday -

Ee-ay ee-ay addio
F*** the league cup, out we go!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ok, thanks.

But do you know what’s happening with him? Not really heard anything about him recently, not playing tonight and I can’t imagine he’ll be involved Wednesday with Enciso, Undav, Ferguson and Maupay??? all likely to play.

Unfortunately I don’t know anything, he may be potentially injured though as when he first went to Cambridge he had a niggle at the start so it may be related to that.

McGill is with the first team now and travels as part of the 20 for the games. I imagine he would be on the bench on Weds. The others may be involved I guess. If anyone can correctly predict the whole 18 man match day squad I'd be amazed.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Another loss for, an admittedly under strength, U-21 side.

There seems to have been a noticeable downturn in form of the U21/23s ever since Crofts took over. It may be that the current crop isnt quite as good as the previous, but all the same, not encouraging.

I remember being surprised that Crofts had been preferred for the U21 coach position, to Beard, who had worked with the same players for much longer and had more coaching experience.

Now Beard and Rusk have left the club, and we seem to be determined to fill as many positions as possible with ex-Albion players. I'm far from convinced with this strategy, admittedly as a distant observer, but its a strange quasi-nepotism that would be questioned in any other industry.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was disappointed when Mark Beard left. Doesn't seem to have been a great move for him either, although he's doing a great job at Dorking Whatevers. Wouldn't mind seeing him brought back into the fold, TBH - although I obviously know nowt about why he left, or if anything had gone wrong here. I thuoght at the time it was just him being ambitious and moving towards becoming a manager (and joining his pal Simon Rusk at Stockport)...... but who knows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here