Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man Utd v Liverpool

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm really looking forward to this game. One or other of these teams (or maybe even both) is yet again going to fail to register a win yet this season, and the post-match schadenfreude gorge-fest is going to be magnificent. We need to enjoy moments like this while we can.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Worst result is a draw. Other than that, there will be plenty of tears and inquests one way or another.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
What I like is that whoever wins , they will still be at least two points behind us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAC

May 21, 2014
I can't stand either team but my dislike for Man U is probably greatest so I'd like them to be beaten again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Worst result is a draw. Other than that, there will be plenty of tears and inquests one way or another.

Nonsense. A draw is a great result.

Would mean Liverpool have just 3 points from three games, which is an absolute 'DISASTER' for them, and United a solitary point - and neither of them with any momentum a win would bring.

Best result of all would be 0-0, as I have a £5 free bet on it at 18/1!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I suppose you could look at it that we have no chance of finishing above Liverpool, but we have a genuine chance of finishing above Man U, so scousers 1 Mancs 0 would be the best outcome?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Protests have been organised again.
I would expect the story in the papers tomorrow to be as much about the protests as the result.

The fact that the United fans have an incredible worldwide audience with nothing else going on means it's an unbelievable opportunity to do something exceptional once again to share their grievances.

I anticipate something big enough for it to become the main story.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A crushing defeat for United please - the club are unravelling, a complete mess, and I don't think Ten Hag's the cure. Liverpool - just a bit of a blip; they haven't lost, after all. Either of them could have done with going for Biss in the summer though, especially United.

larus

Personally would prefer a Liverpool win.

I don’t dislike Liverpool - probably comes from years of cheering them on in European games in the ‘70’s. That’s when supporting English teams in Europe was more popular then now - maybe because they weren’t perceived to be shafting other clubs like they do now.

Anyway, for some reason I really despise Man U and dislike Man C as I feel they’ve bought success (even more so that the other big clubs). So, seeing Man U with 0 points from 3 games will be superb and I’d like Liverpool to challenge Man C for the title (as I don’t think we’re quite ready yet).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nonsense. A draw is a great result.

Would mean Liverpool have just 3 points from three games, which is an absolute 'DISASTER' for them, and United a solitary point - and neither of them with any momentum a win would bring.

Best result of all would be 0-0, as I have a £5 free bet on it at 18/1!

My free bet builder went on United to win, Eriksen to score

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Coverage begins at 6.30 for some good old Neville/Carragher deconstruction of the Glaziers and the Man U relegation midfield and defence. Lots of anticipation ahead of the ‘protests.’ I was intrigued by the idea they have of blocking the away end. Now, I wouldn’t have tolerated that on our visit so I can only imagine the reaction of irate, Manc hating Scousers.
I will be cheering on Liverpool to what I hope will be a 5-0 victory.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Draw for me please.

And HOW Utd didn't come in for Biss in the summer is a complete mystery for me.

He wanted CL football so as a middling PL team why would he have wanted to move to the cluster**** that is United?

They may well have come in for him and been laughed off the phone

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He wanted CL football so as a middling PL team why would he have wanted to move to the cluster**** that is United?

They may well have come in for him and been laughed off the phone

I get that he wanted CL football - and he wanted to live in London too - BUT if Man Utd had come calling with a HUGE wedge of cash he - and we would have listened.

Shame as it might well have pushed up the sale price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here