Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham tickets

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I know it’s a complete stab in the dark but if for any reason someone can no longer go and had 2 tickets available between now and next Tuesday, then myself and my 9 yr old would happily purchase them,

If none become available then all have a fantastic time and UTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Mine are good ole fashioned paper.

Guarding them with my life.

Absolutely don’t blame you, I would be aswell, I could have got one with my points but unfortunately for my lad couldn’t it’s nearly on 200…. But if I brought one without him he would kill me [emoji1787][emoji1787]

But now desperate for 2 as be the only game along with Bournemouth we’re be missing(holiday)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Absolutely don’t blame you, I would be aswell, I could have got one with my points but unfortunately for my lad couldn’t it’s nearly on 200…. But if I brought one without him he would kill me [emoji1787][emoji1787]

But now desperate for 2 as be the only game along with Bournemouth we’re be missing(holiday)

Honestly wish you all the best in your search, times are certainly good and subsequently the demand for tickets has become pretty tight.

200.gif

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Honestly wish you all the best in your search, times are certainly good and subsequently the demand for tickets has become pretty tight.

View attachment 151088

Absolutely fully agree with you on that one, I’m not hopeful but some popped up for yesterdays game, so there’s a 1% chance [emoji23][emoji23]

But thought I’d post this just incase someone does just happen to have a change of plans through no fault of theirs

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
If however you only have one spare and can’t help Simon, I’ll gladly take a single of anybody's hands.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Am going but if anyone has a single under 18 ticket available I will take of you for my daughter. Please let me know

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Me too! I’m working in Fulham Tuesday afternoon believe it or not! So if anyone gets left with a spare I’m in the area!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I might just hang about outside the ground like an old fashioned ‘10 pence Tony’ from the good old days! :lolol:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Also looking for a single ticket to the game on Tuesday night in the Brighton end of course, PM me if anyone is has a friend who drops out last minute as am staying nearby overnight with work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here