Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] In praise of Big Bobby Sanchez

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This deserves its own thread...

Two vital late saves that, had one gone in, would have seen West Ham lay siege to our goal in the closing stages in the kind of way that could see a draw snatched from the jaws of near-certain victory.

Given he'd been a spectator for much of the game, it showed great focus to retain the clean sheet.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
This deserves its own thread...

Two vital late saves that, had one gone in, would have seen West Ham lay siege to our goal in the closing stages in the kind of way that could see a draw snatched from the jaws of near-certain victory.

Given he'd been a spectator for much of the game, it showed great focus to retain the clean sheet.

Agree 100%. Surely, he must be in with a shout for Spain's No 1 to start at the WC.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I look forward to seeing it on MOTD. I'm sure they'll focus on all Wet Sham's attacking moves and shots on goal. I'll watch - and probably wonder how we won!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is the thread title in a Birmingham accent ?

(Comment not relevant now title corrected)

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Agree 100%. Surely, he must be in with a shout for Spain's No 1 to start at the WC.

I think he’s got a lot to do to shift Simon as their first choice but performances likes today will do him no harm at all.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Absolutely superb today,distribution still needs a tad of work ,but he saved our bacon .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here