Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two free tickets for tomorrow’s game

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Bit late notice, I know, but…
If anyone out there lives in the Oxford area and would like to go to the game tomorrow, I’ve got two adult tickets and can’t now go, unfortunately. Obviously too late to post them but if you’re able to collect them from me, you’re welcome to them.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I would be able to pick them up on the way, if you're not too far off the M40. I would expect to make a contribution to the cost though.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
I’m near Bampton, OX18… let me know if that works. I’m off out for about an hr so don’t think I’m ignoring you if it takes a little while to get back to you :thumbsup:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I’m near Bampton, OX18… let me know if that works. I’m off out for about an hr so don’t think I’m ignoring you if it takes a little while to get back to you :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, but that's a bit too much of a detour for me, as I'd have to pick my son up going in another direction first. Hope you manage to find some takers.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Thanks for the offer, but that's a bit too much of a detour for me, as I'd have to pick my son up going in another direction first. Hope you manage to find some takers.

No worries - just hope someone manages to use them as we were brilliant at Old Trafford 1st away game

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
If its a paper ticket can't you just scan the ticket and send the image by e-mail to someone who then prints and uses. Doesn't the person just need the QR code/barcode at the West Ham stadium scanner. I am speculating here. I don't know if this definitely works.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
If its a paper ticket can't you just scan the ticket and send the image by e-mail to someone who then prints and uses. Doesn't the person just need the QR code/barcode at the West Ham stadium scanner. I am speculating here. I don't know if this definitely works.

Not sure, tbh…if anyone wants to give it a go I’m happy to scan it & send it to them :shrug:

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Looking for a ticket if anyone has a last minute spare - 07770674943 :albion2:

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Long shot I know!I’m in central London and now have a surprise day off! So if anyone has a last minute spare let me know, I can meet at very short notice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here