Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pl cup

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Not the bestest the younguns have ever played. Some very ropy control with basic errors, could be they're thinking too far ahead of what they're going to do with the ball. but I'm sure it'll get better in the second half

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Does anyone have the line up?

a0d84ac1cf409583ee236384d7765da0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not sure what he had at half time but been absolutely atrocious since then, gifted them 2 goals with horrendous attempts at passing out.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Was just about to post " damn were 1-0 down " when blast we are 2 -0 down !
first goal free header from a corner headed back into danger zone and cleverly flicked in , second very poor pass out from keeper trying to build from the back pounced on by muff and passed across to sidefoot into empty net .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bloody hell, 3 goals for the visitors in the 10 minutes.

They have wanted this more than us.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
0-3
Nothing there to suggest we have a few ready for the mens squad, in fact I can see us replacing some of these bang average youngsters.
Does that sound harsh? Maybe they'll have a career in the lower leagues but we need to be upping the ante now

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
0-3
Nothing there to suggest we have a few ready for the mens squad, in fact I can see us replacing some of these bang average youngsters.
Does that sound harsh? Maybe they'll have a career in the lower leagues but we need to be upping the ante now

Ouch. They are young lads and have probably been a bit cocky in this game and been beaten by a team who are well up for it and want it more, evidence suggests our youngsters are fairly decent

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Maybe I'm too harsh, but I watched from the comfort of my study every available game. Some of them need to stay in the under 18s for a while. The step up to the u21s is a tad too much for them at this stage of their career.
That is how I should have worded it!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
0-3

Maybe a bit harsh , i did hear the commentator say at one point that the team was a mix of u23 and u18 with some real youngsters being introduced .
sorry did not see your second post before answering !

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No. Look at the line up and look who's not there.

Heard so much about our Academy was a bit shocked how poor we were. How many players missing from say league side ? Is it like first team wholesale changes because it is a cup game. Surely with our set up we would have had a chance of going all the way

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Heard so much about our Academy was a bit shocked how poor we were. How many players missing from say league side ? Is it like first team wholesale changes because it is a cup game. Surely with our set up we would have had a chance of going all the way

This is the team from the PL2 league game the other day:

FaHrJNlWIAABqfj.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here