Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Forest Green

Aug 8, 2012
Assuming Sarmiento is doubtful

Steele

Lamptey Van Hecke Colwill Clarke Estupian

Mwepu Alzate

Enciso Undav Mitoma

Sub Kozlowski, Ferguson, Moran, Offiah...

That should sell a few tickets

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Looks a good side mate, especially if we can get Estupinan in and we haven't loaned out Clarke, Kozlowski etc by then

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We tend to use a fair quota of U21s in the Carabao Cup.

So I reckon it'll be all the 1st team squad who don't even make the bench vs West Ham, supplemented by U21s.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
id really like us to take this cup as a serious competition, and actually have a go at winning it, so hope we use at least a lot of first team squad, even if not the regular starters. Ideal time to get our new arrivals some competitive game time.

Using the U21 sdquad must be tempting, but realistically this is one competition we could do well in, and too many Premier League teams have come a cropper not taking it seriously until the 1/4 final stage

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Now we have such a good and competitive squad, we should give the fringe first teamers the chance to stake a claim (and some actual game time!!).

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
If that squad does turn out at forest green then would give fringe players a chance to shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Can see Estupiñán on the bench this weekend, maybe getting a few minutes, and full debut against Forest Green. Then injured for 6 months and a load of "Dónde está Pervis?" on any future social media posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here