Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
5 loyalty points is shocking, and Liverpool away is 10 points, shouldn’t it be the other way around at least?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
5 loyalty points? That’s beyond taking the piss. Should be a minimum of 15 for this, maybe even 20 points.

Any ideas why it’s only 5 loyalty points? It’s one of the most difficult grounds to get to for a midweek evening game!

I guess small capacity, therefore it's likely only the highest point holders will get tickets, thus just making a bigger gap,
and to stop a similar situation to Bournemouth a few years ago where loads of people bought tickets just for the points and didn't turn up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I guess small capacity, therefore it's likely only the highest point holders will get tickets, thus just making a bigger gap,
and to stop a similar situation to Bournemouth a few years ago where loads of people bought tickets just for the points and didn't turn up.

Yep, this. Will be an anti-harvesting measure which we only have ourselves (or at least some of us) to blame for.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012

From what I heard from someone at the club, now loyalty points only get awarded to you once your ticket has been scanned, this is to stop ppl buying them with no intention of actually going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
From what I heard from someone at the club, now loyalty points only get awarded to you once your ticket has been scanned, this is to stop ppl buying them with no intention of actually going

They did threaten that after Bournemouth, don't think it actually happened though.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Any ideas why it’s only 5 loyalty points? It’s one of the most difficult grounds to get to for a midweek evening game!

Because its cheap and they dont want people buying them and not attending just for the points which has happened a lot previously.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

That kind of depends on whether the ground you’re visiting has scanners (and is using them) to read tickets, and that the club we’re visiting are prepared to share the data. Would the sharing of data be permissible without peoples consent?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That kind of depends on whether the ground you’re visiting has scanners (and is using them) to read tickets, and that the club we’re visiting are prepared to share the data. Would the sharing of data be permissible without peoples consent?

Probably non identifiable such as just fan number attached to a ticket. But assuming away clubs can be bothered / want to do it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great beer from BrewDog available to

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
If I win our semi final Weds I will have to pass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here