Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
Does anyone know when the tickets for this game go on sale?

I can't see anything on the club website about it?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Day it’s being played on hasn’t even been 100% confirmed either.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I want to go to this one. Chance to see Enciso, mitoma, Van Hecke, Colwill, Alzate, Undav. I reckon we’ll be right up for a good cup run.

We should be able to put out a very decent side this year. Maybe some of those who play will subsequently go on loan or leave the club so the side should evolve as we go through the rounds (if we go through the rounds!)

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
The Forest Green Rovers website are now indicating that the game is to be played on Wed 24th August, with a 19:45hrs kick off.

No information there on ticket sales either………...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Home of the shittake mushroom burger., its more than £2.50

Strictly vegan club

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Ah ffs. I am going from Warwick to Devon with my family on Tuesday late afternoon, a route which passes very close to the match down the m5. Gutted this is now on Wednesday but it was obviously going to happen. I guess it means I can earn brownie points with the wife and my daughters who were not that bothered by the match, my lad is annoyed though.

It did bring my wife to say “it this the same cup that saw you spend our wedding anniversary at Walsall a few years ago when you came home moaning about a crap penalty? You see. She does care. And Chris o Grady’s pen has still not landed. Ffs.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
5 loyalty points? That’s beyond taking the piss. Should be a minimum of 15 for this, maybe even 20 points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here