Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mac Allister as a ball winner

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Thought Mac had a cracking game yesterday.

Looking at Who Scored he had the ball for 7.3% of the game, more than any other player, completed more passes than any other player and also completed 7 tackles (3 more than Caicedo in second).

He's taken to the new role excellently and can see him being a huge part of this season, we really need to get him on a new contract.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The more he gets the ball the better. He is an outstanding technician, and one of the best passers of the ball in the PL, with a great range.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
He showed more physicality last season I think and I love the way that he is on the move looking for the 2nd ball following our centre-halves battling for the 1st one.. Really has developed to the PL..

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yup. Been convinced for about 18 months that this is the role he would end up in.. and I like what I'm seeing. Probably not going to win as much ball as Bissouma, but on the other hand his attacking contribution might be better. Lose a little, gain a little.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
really is the full all round midfielder, noticed his tackling and coming away with the ball up the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here