Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How hot was it yesterday at the game.?.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
The hottest I can remember watching the Albion at a game.was there any water stations ? I saw plenty of people tipping whole bottles of water over them selves

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The hottest I can remember watching the Albion at a game.was there any water stations ? I saw plenty of people tipping whole bottles of water over them selves

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

There are free water dispensary machines in the WSU and the ESU. I filled up a bottle. And the one in my stand was pretty busy. (And maybe in the other concourses ? )

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Hottest place was WSU concourse. It was really hot and stuffy, and I spent the whole of HT queueing in it

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
The east lower was pretty full at kick off.

10 minutes in and lots of empty seats started appearing all over the first 10-15 rows.

Dont blame them. When we left the ground after the game it was extremely hot, Had to of been 35+

20220813_150219.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
5 people in my row went to the bar on 37 minutes. Never saw them again but their mate sat next to me got a call on 85 minutes that they were still in the concourse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Barber-out was charging customers 50p a push at the water dispensers in the ESL.

Thankfully Mr Bloom came along and told him to stop being so mean to the fans.
We all cheered and carried Mr Bloom shoulder high around the concourse...

...until we twatted him into a girder and knocked him out cold.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Try doing a best man speech in the sun [emoji3062]

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hot.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
It wasn't too bad in the West Upper in the shade. Different story in the concourse. Like a greenhouse. I was looking round the stadium at kick-off and it looked pretty darned full but lots of empty seats in the east stand in the 2nd half. I absolutely don't blame them. It must have been 35+ over there and more. Saw quite a few oven baked looking geordies wobbling out at the end too.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I found myself wondering if the game yesterday was played in the highest-ever temperature recorded at a league match in this country. No idea whether that's the case or not but it must be a possibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here