explosive display yes or no

• yes

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • no

Votes: 87 72.5%

• Total voters

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I've not seen a thread on this. What do we think about the explosive display before the match. It's a definite no from me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The smoke certainly hangs around for a while. I'm not a massive fan either, but then I am an old fart. We ARE in the entertainment business, and I expect the younglings enjoyed it.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
I hope this does not become a regular feature. Too much razz-ma-tazz. A bit like Sarfampton or Wolves!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Waste of time, money, energy and polluting the atmosphere, let alone health and safety issues.
No brainer really. I’m surprised it’s allowed.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Waste of money, smoke hung around in West Upper which isn't good for air quality and it was very tin pot.

Let's leave Fireworks to Nov 5th!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Didn't get to my seat until after they'd gone off but yet to see a good photo of it.

How much money was spaffed on that ? Cut the crap like that and maybe we wouldn't need nonsense like paying £1.50 to print at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As a one off to celebrate our first home fixture of the season I liked it. If it was every home fixture I wouldn’t.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Too busy queueing at the water fountain in ESL but heard them and spotted a bit of smoke.

Not really my thing, but wasn't really fussed by them. Each to their own and all that... :shrug

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sitting East Upper I couldn't see a thing. Anyone in West get a good video? None of the TV highlights shows have them (nor the St Max dive nor the corner flag fight).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Life bans for those caught letting off smoke bombs,so football clubs start using smoke bombs to improve the atmosphere FFS could you make that shit up

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Life bans for those caught letting off smoke bombs,so football clubs start using smoke bombs to improve the atmosphere FFS could you make that shit up

Said the same yesterday. Although I do like a good well thrown smoke bomb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here