Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] United YouTube fans...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Almost to a man, and women, I would deny them oxygen. I’m intrigued though, why put yourself in proverbial digital stocks AND throw rotten fruit at yourself? Weird.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I sincerely hope that we do not have any morons who film themselves watching Brighton games and claim to be fans like this lot.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
04:03 "What a shambles of a shithouse" :laugh:

05:01 "They've shat on us again... like the f'ing seagulls with diarrhoea from last season" :laugh:
[MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]casualfan has anger management issues.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I sincerely hope that we do not have any morons who film themselves watching Brighton games and claim to be fans like this lot.

I would pay to watch actually if the cast was

Harry Wilsons Tackle
Swansman (If only to see the filthy flat, empty pizza boxes, smoking a reefer)
The Clamp
Hiney
Bozza
Icy Gull
Herr Tubthumper

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

"aww this is worse than Swansea at the Goldstone in 95"

I can't connect with these idiots on any level. This is not what watching football looks like to me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Such MASSIVE fans, they didn't fancy watching the game AT Old Trafford :lolol:

Although, to be fair, they are probably making shed loads of money from YouTube and might not actually be United supporters at all, just acting for the clicks/likes/subscribes :wink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is like Arsenal and Spurs who have fans that just rant indignantly at the team they allegedly SUPPORT.

Not sure how they support their clubs when they NEVER go to a match.

A Manc accent would have been novel

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Honestly don't get this concept at all. So some folks like to watch other people watching a football match? Is it meant to be like Googlebox for Premier League or something?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
After every one of our victories I search "United/Arsenal/Spurs Brighton VLOG" and there's always a lovely perspective from the opposition stands of us winning filmed by a devastated teenager :D

Here's one such video. Lovely stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here