Potter In/Out

• In?

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • Out?

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In, but we deffo need to start losing a few games at some point or Real and Barca are gonna come knocking. Maybe we could throw the West Ham game for starters, or go for a 0-0 against Newcastle.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In, but we deffo need to start losing a few games at some point or Real and Barca are gonna come knocking. Maybe we could throw the West Ham game for starters, or go for a 0-0 against Newcastle.

GP going to Real or Barca rather than another PL team would make me a happy dawg.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Yes he needs to fly us back under the radar so we don't lose him, and more players.

OUT!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We did concede unnecessarily, but despite that I’ll give hom the benefit of the doubt.

Or alternatively - the man is a genius at making the best use of the resources he has got!!:albion2:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Fence. A routine win against a poor Man U is no proof that he's a good manager. Nearly threw away a two goal lead and you wouldn't get top manager like Mark Hughes or Ian Holloway doing that. We really need a foreign manager like everybody else if we want to move to the next level, someone who won't sell our top players for buttons to our closest rivals. If Barcelona want him to be their next manager I'll drive him there myself - although Bognor is more his level. Anyway, gotta go, it's time for my medication ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Backed him since he arrived here but losing one player is unlucky, losing two of our best players and not replacing them is just careless. It’s obvious the players don’t like him and want out.

Out for me now, yesterday was just papering over the cracks

Anyone know where I can hire an 8 seater for my holidays? I don’t want to use my Sports SUV

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’ve moved into the Out camp. 4-0 against Man United was excellent but yesterday was clearly a regression for that. The fact he has managed to lose our two best players tells me he’s doesn’t have the influence he once had.

Also, the ridiculous air punching at the end just to pacify the fans shows me he knows he’s in last chance saloon.

Am I doing this right?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Where the holy hell is the fence option ?

Unlike your opinion on the Beatles you must come down on one side or the other.

We are at crisis stations (is that a hing?) and something needs to be done pronto (stop it with the spanish, it reminds me of Cuckoo).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He can't even be bothered to pay off the refs, heads must roll.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Should be out.

Would’ve been nice to keep a clean sheet yesterday, if I’m being a bit picky.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Having backed Potter all the way through, even during the darkest hours, I'm now firmly 'out'.

An NSC thread where everyone is in agreement really isn't to my liking.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yesterday just highlighted all the reasons why I'm #PotterOut

Should have gone 1-0 down through poor marking
Sloppy goal conceded
Welbeck diving at the slightest touch from Dalot
Trossard playing silly buggers and backheeling in the ball in our own third before our lucky goal
Gross scoring 1 goal from the right and one from the left. WHERE IS HE MEANT TO BE PLAYING, GRAHAM???
New Striker. Doesn't come on. POINTLESS
A huge opportunity to get ourselves firmly into the Champions League spots and wasted by NO GOALS in the second half.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'll get a job, earn enough to buy a car, take a drivers license, move to England and drive him to Croydon myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here