Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTD2, BBC One 22:30

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not needy ,but we deserve and have earned the due respect over a very very long time after a lot of very hard work by good people , or am i wrong ?

The MOTD team, and indeed the Sky & BT commentary team often crow about the set up at Brighton.

But the talk will often be of the bigger club's failings. It's the way.

Short of the pundits getting their wangers out and having a tug over one of our goals, I'm not sure what else can be done.

Good BBC article today here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62458827

But I don't really care much for hearing about us anyway. I know all about the Albion's situation.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
The MOTD team, and indeed the Sky & BT commentary team often crow about the set up at Brighton.

But the talk will often be of the bigger club's failings. It's the way.

Short of the pundits getting their wangers out and having a tug over one of our goals, I'm not sure what else can be done.

Good BBC article today here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62458827

But I don't really care much for hearing about us anyway. I know all about the Albion's situation.

I do care about hearing about us ,when we lose we certainly hear about how Great the opposition was ,how we couldn`t score because once again we didn`t buy a striker and we waste our chances ,so i bloody well expect and demand the same for us when the scoreline merits it . I cant imagine why you would think we are worth less than the other 19 ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you don’t want to watch MOTD2, the whole match is being shown again, on Sky, at 22.30.

Correction, it isn’t the whole match until tomorrow. Just 30 mins of highlights. The PL on Demand starts 24 hours after the match has finished.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The move for our second was superb - one one end of the pitch to the other.

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Well that's a typical lazy error strewn MOTD start!! Sub no. 22 wtf?? 16599083853595776214394399522765.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ha that opening video bit they had introducing Ten Haag prior to the match was clearly designed around the assumption Man Utd would then win the game.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Chappers: "Before we praise Brighton to the hilt..."

Murphy: "The reason they were able to play this way was because they had Danny Welbeck up front."
"Intelligent runs...look at this for hold-up play...what you want from your striker, you want him to get in there...getting in between those centre-halves."
"He led the line as well as I've seen him."

Murphy: (On the penalty) "They got away with one there."

Chappers: "If you look at the evidence should you be surprised about the result?"

Understandably a fair amount of analysis on United with a new manager, but plenty of praise of us from Chappers and Murphy.

Dublin was a little less forthcoming and spoke more about United, but he said this on 5 Live after the game today.

"Brighton were better, outstanding in the first half."

"All of them put in sturdy performances, 8 out of 10 today. Brighton's win was fully deserved..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here