Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adria Pedrosa

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are we just saying left back names now?

Fabrizio Angileri ???

I will never be able to look at anyone called Fabrizio from now on and not think "bullshitting attention seeking know it all" :wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This one has legs I think. Very decent left back in the mould of cucu.... On all the same one to watch Spanish lists a few years ago.

Last year of contract so bargain potential.

And of course ashworth will know he was on the list that he has now brought over to fecking Newcastle.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-newcastle-interested-in-adria-pedrosa-face-brighton-battle/

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

That report.

No mention of any serious interest from Newcastle. I’d suggest the fact Ashworth is now at Newcastle has led to them putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. If Ashworth wasn’t there, there would be absolutely zero link

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No he didn't, in the same way that Cucurella didn't play in our friendly with Getafe last season... ???

Cucurella didn't play as he was playing in the Olympic Final in Japan on the same day, it had nothing to do with his transfer to us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This makes a huge amount of sense. Absolutely no reason to go crazy this summer and this guy seems to fit our model.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, he is used to big blue stripes!

e44f358468e6ea0eccde975280c2a58e.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here