Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] FC Man U's Most Famous Supporter....

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Scarlet-Bouvier.jpg

No disrespec Scarlet, you may be one of the countries most popular philanthropists but there will be no opening day charity from us :lolol:, as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after an encouraging pre-season and will be salivating at the prospect of a trip to the Theatre of Dreams andan opportunity to make history.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets for this dream opening day fixture raise the roof for our boys in our pursuit for the promised land of EPL football 23/24.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I KNEW that was you Codo!

EDIT: I mean Pierre the Painter, not the young lady who the photographer obviously caught before she'd finished dressing.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
England women’s Euro 2022 campaign - several steps forward.

NSC - and back we go with Crodo’s ‘hilario’ tongue-in-cheeky post.

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's one account unmasked just another 9 to go.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] had [MENTION=41330]Pierre the Painter[/MENTION] in as their interior designer, and had stumbled across crodo's login, left under that glass bowl on the side near the front door, where keys are kept :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
England women’s Euro 2022 campaign - several steps forward.

NSC - and back we go with Crodo’s ‘hilario’ tongue-in-cheeky post.

:lolol:

I think, judging by the amount of 'hilarious' memes flying around during and – even more so – after the Lionesses WON the damn thing, it was more a case of fewer steps forward than some people might think. I wouldn't mind, but some of them didn't even make SENSE, which probably sums up the type of people who thought of them :dunce:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I KNEW that was you Codo!

EDIT: I mean Pierre the Painter, not the young lady who the photographer obviously caught before she'd finished dressing.

I’m not one that would dress in the attire that the young lady is wearing, but Shirley her suspenders straps should go under her knickers, otherwise, when she visits the toilet she would have to undo all the straps to be able to lower her undercrackers to carry out the necessary function. Unless there is some fiendishly clever solution that I don’t know about.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Crodo forgetting which account to use? Were loose.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I’m not one that would dress in the attire that the young lady is wearing, but Shirley her suspenders straps should go under her knickers, otherwise, when she visits the toilet she would have to undo all the straps to be able to lower her undercrackers to carry out the necessary function. Unless there is some fiendishly clever solution that I don’t know about.

I believe pulling the gusset to the side has the desired effect...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Indeed, and....

...on second thoughts, no, I'll leave that one there :whistle: :lolol:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Eric Tan Hag said it is a tough test for them and Brighton will be inspired by playing at the Theatre of Dreams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here