Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Has anyone been able to list a ST on the ticket exchange for the new season? I can’t make the Newcastle game, but just get an error message when I click on the link for the exchange from the tickets section of the official site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Exchange only opens when sold out, and it’s not. Notoriously given people on holiday etc I doubt it’ll sell out

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago when trying to list tickets for the Leicester and Palace games. I contacted the club and they said there was a problem with the system and that they could list them for me. I did nothing and then about a week ago went online and managed to list them myself.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Previously you could list the tickets whenever but they wouldn't actually go on sale until the club had sold their remaining tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just trying to list mine now and getting...

Error!
An internal error has occurred on the server. The problem has been assigned Case ID [85d02121-f309-4dcb-8e8d-194b3153b894] for diagnostic purposes.​

Anyone else been able to list their tickets ok recently?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Error!
An internal error has occurred on the server. The problem has been assigned Case ID [85d02121-f309-4dcb-8e8d-194b3153b894] for diagnostic purposes.​

No… same error last week as well

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Error!

They're aware of this problem. I emailed them and they listed it for me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Open for Newcastle...

Error!
An internal error has occurred on the server. The problem has been assigned Case ID [caf89476-440f-415b-a700-19ab1aeb6e8a] for diagnostic purposes.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Open for Newcastle...

Funny how a few months ago many on here were predicting swathes of empty seats because of the “draconian” ST rules. Now despite holidays, economic pressures and other summer factors the match is sold out with 4 days to go. Funny what a win does!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Error!
An internal error has occurred on the server. The problem has been assigned Case ID [caf89476-440f-415b-a700-19ab1aeb6e8a] for diagnostic purposes.
Snap !

I want it listed and all I get is this Case ID GUID.

Get coding, Barber.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I rung up and they did it - 17 minute wait [emoji849]
Looks like I'll have to do the same.

Will give them today to fix it first and if not will waste my time in the phone queue tomorrow.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Funny how a few months ago many on here were predicting swathes of empty seats because of the “draconian” ST rules. Now despite holidays, economic pressures and other summer factors the match is sold out with 4 days to go. Funny what a win does!

There are a lot of tickets that have been listed, so I guess those are the ones on holidays etc.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Er... there could still be thousands of empty seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here