Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2022-2023 Loanee Tracker Thread

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the Brighton U21 derby at Crawley, Jenks is on the bench, but Leonard starts for Northampton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In League 1 tonight, eir is back in CM for Morecambe after susupension, Roberts is in his usual LB spot for Derby. Rushworth not in the squad for Lincoln, much to the dismay of Lincoln fans - injured in training? (although some rumours that he might be being recalled??) Not sure we can, can we?
We can't recall a loan during the first 28 days of it. I haven't checked the start date.

Regardless of that he won't have been recalled.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We can't recall a loan during the first 28 days of it. I haven't checked the start date.

Regardless of that he won't have been recalled.
Must admit I was fairly sceptical about that rumour myself - even though Alan Nixon was cited as the source.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must admit I was fairly sceptical about that rumour myself - even though Alan Nixon was cited as the source.

Alan Nixon is clueless, miserable old dinosaur

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alan Nixon is clueless, miserable old dinosaur
Yes, I know, he writes for The S*n, which is only one step up from the Daily Fail* in the NSC unacceptabiity list. Actually though, in the real world, The S*n is better than many with its football coverage.

* Not that I ever dirty my hands touching either of them, you understand, but sometimes NSCers who haven't understood the rules post links to an article ...........................................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Khadra has looked handy since coming on after 66 minutes.

Possibly not the best thing for Khadra is that Sheffield United also have the very highly rated McAtee from Manchester City as one of their other attacking options.

Wonder if he'd have singed for the Blades if he'd known McAtee was coming in a couple of weeks later (or if we would have let him go there if we'd have known).

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
B01422F2-C901-4BB6-B533-8B6C8926136F.png

Gone down well in his home debut

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rushworth still injured. Jensen Weir starts for Morecambe.

Richards still injured (presumably). Khadra starts for Sheff. Utd. (but is this only because McAtee is out injured?). Roberts dropped to the bench for Derby.

Jenks and Leonard both get starts too.

Edit: Sorry - missed your first two posts!

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ostigard on the bench for Napoli.

He'll be having words with the manager soon ......................................!

(OK, I know he's not actually ours any more, but his connection with the Albion is recent - as is Cochrane's - sent off for a second yellow againxt Cetic today)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here