Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football league hilights.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thought Colin was ok to be fair, a bit over the top at times, but obviously he is a fan.

More of a concern were some of the gormless pundits he had on the show. I'm afraid the gurning Clinton Morrison always winds me up.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thought Colin was ok to be fair, a bit over the top at times, but obviously he is a fan.

More of a concern were some of the gormless pundits he had on the show. I'm afraid the gurning Clinton Morrison always winds me up.

EDIT . . . A double post yet again, why has this started happening?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

EDIT . . . A double post yet again, why has this started happening?

You're special lol! Actually, you're not the only person whose posts I've seen duplicated. It's odd.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Used to like watching the highlights show and thought Colin Murray was OK - better than most, in fact.

Still have the recording of the final day of the 2019/20 season, which was absolutely MENTAL. The interviews with the managers afterwards were priceless too. I miss the Championship sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here