Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Espanyol - family stand

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Hi all - I am looking at tickets for the Espanyol game tomorrow - coming with a mate and his two kids - just wondering of there is a family stand thing in effect? - looks like it is normally E1A / E1B - but the stadium map for this game suggests all the stands with available tickets are 'general areas'? I'm guessing its all quite chilled and kids are fine anywhere..

Thanks

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hi all - I am looking at tickets for the Espanyol game tomorrow - coming with a mate and his two kids - just wondering of there is a family stand thing in effect? - looks like it is normally E1A / E1B - but the stadium map for this game suggests all the stands with available tickets are 'general areas'? I'm guessing its all quite chilled and kids are fine anywhere..

Thanks

It’s pre season basically the entire ground will be kid friendly, you will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Any idea which channel?

YT should do the trick

ESP.jpg

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Apologies for hijacking slightly, but related question:

Does anyone know what the deal is with lounge access for this game? Any dress code, any benefits beyond nicer seats and a lounge? Just working out if it's worth it for me and my dad

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Apologies for hijacking slightly, but related question:

Does anyone know what the deal is with lounge access for this game? Any dress code, any benefits beyond nicer seats and a lounge? Just working out if it's worth it for me and my dad

Save the experience for a ‘proper’ match.

Aug 8, 2012
MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY GUIDE
PRIOR TO
ARRIVAL
DRESS
CODE
Acceptable attire includes smart jeans, smart boots, shoes and canvas shoes. Men must wear a collared shirt or polo shirt.
Strictly no home or away replica shirts, ripped jeans, shorts, trainers and flip-flops.
Guests aged under 14 may wear Brighton & Hove Albion replica shirts.
Failure to adhere to the dress code will consequence in entry refusal.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Apologies but lost track of what games were / were not being streamed after the Brentford fiasco.

Is todays game being streamed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here