Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Newcastle game

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
B@stards.

'm fully supportive of RMT getting a pay rise, but ASLEF will not have my support. I'm more interested in backing low paid teachers and nurses.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not for Southern.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bad news for the Toon. No issue for us (unless you’re coming from Thames Valley / north of London / Kent).

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If they don't want to work, sack 'em off. I'm sure we could get a few foreigners from the empire/commonwealth to drive a choo choo

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
i worry southern will join later - again we are over reliant on the trains

You have to ballot per ToC. There isn’t one for Southern

bdd0a488816bf67d63491435bc011958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don`t Southeastern run the trains that come down from Cambridge/London into Brighton?

No. They are Kent / South East London up to London Bridge

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The strike before yesterdays southern were not involved but it still decimated their service on the day and the day after .

That’s going to be fun that day !!

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
The strike before yesterdays southern were not involved but it still decimated their service on the day and the day after .

That’s going to be fun that day !!

That's because it involved network rail staff - not sure that's true of September strikes. Will be problem for toon though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That's because it involved network rail staff - not sure that's true of September strikes. Will be problem for toon though.

If Network Rail walk out then everything comes to a standstill, as they own and run all the infrastructure on the railways, the stations, the track the trains run on etc. etc.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
with the rail disruption and total (at least very very heavy) reliance on the train (after all the match ticket includes that, no partial refund if ****ed up anyway thats a separate issue) why doesn't the club apply for a postponement and play the match midweek on a day when the train are not f***ed up? Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here