Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which team could tempt you away from your current position at t'Albion?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're 27 years old.
You played in 31 games last season.
Scoring 8 goals with 6 assists.
We've entered into the last year of your contract.
Most of Europe are interested and the club is open to offers, before looking at a possible contract renewal in Sept.

Which team has you packing your bags and why?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Assuming the money is generally comparable, it would depend on my marital status, children and parents.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I am a fan of Thierry and did gush over him on live TV once... Paris FC could use my services. Olympique Gymnaste Club Nice Côte d'Azur, back where it all began would be nice...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
FC Mallorca.

Be a slightly bigger fish in a smaller pond.
Live a nice island life, great weather, lovely food and relaxed lifestyle.

No huge expectations for league position, that’d be nice.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
You're 27 years old.
You played in 31 games last season.
Scoring 8 goals with 6 assists.
We've entered into the last year of your contract.
Most of Europe are interested and the club is open to offers, before looking at a possible contract renewal in Sept.

Which team has you packing your bags and why?

So you’re a bit better than Trossard?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
FC Mallorca.

Be a slightly bigger fish in a smaller pond.
Live a nice island life, great weather, lovely food and relaxed lifestyle.

No huge expectations for league position, that’d be nice.

This sounds ideal. I've already made my fortune (by the standards of most of the rest of the planet), so would like to play somewhere that offers great lifestyle, and an angst free opportunity to kick a ball around and bring joy to the locals by patronising them with my superstar ex-PL footballer presence.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
This sounds ideal. I've already made my fortune (by the standards of most of the rest of the planet), so would like to play somewhere that offers great lifestyle, and an angst free opportunity to kick a ball around and bring joy to the locals by patronising them with my superstar ex-PL footballer presence.

Absolutely.

It’d be a reverse Vicente move but ideally injury free and more enjoyable.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'd like to think I'd genuinely be thinking about lifestyle for me and my family, with the money on offer no doubt so unbelievably good no matter where I went.

I'd fancy Bayern Munich - great place to live. (I appreciate that for pretty much any club the players will find the best nearby place to live). Also chance of a European Cup win, guaranteed league medal.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Reasonably big team like Sevilla, Villarreal, Roma, Atalanta or similar. In England not too sure as top 6 might generally be a bit too difficult for him to get into but maybe a team with a bit more resources than Brighton, like Leicester or West Ham - not sure he would be keen on a borderline sideways move however.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Brescia.
Not far from lake Garda, the stadium is a large scale theatre of trees and they play in blue and white. Great food and great weather.
I'd also grow a tiny pony tail and change my surname to Baggio to win over the fans.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
If I have enough money to retire already then I'd be going to the MLS to play for some mountain town or Italy for some pasta, wine and decent kits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here