Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Seagull Travel 2022/23

Jul 7, 2003
Heads up for those who book ad-hoc with Seagull Travel for home games.

I usually use them for evening games but I wanted to book the matchday express for the Palace game as I need to make sure I get home quickly afterwards (like many, I didn't expect this to be 3pm on a Saturday).

It seems like a number of the pickup points are already full, not just for this game but for all of the games they currently have on sale.

I used their chat system and got a very quick response to say that they are running on a reduced capacity this season so some routes are already filling up quickly.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Unless I misread things, they’ve reduced the service on some routes to one bus instead of two & kept fares lower for those committing for the season, subsidised by casual users. Hardly surprising given the price of fuel off the back of the pandemic but it will be more difficult and costly to use game by game.

I booked a season ticket for last year but only used it twice due to Covid. going to book one game at a time this year because I won't go to all of them.

Having sold my car and stopped driving I'd forgotten about the rise in cost of fuel!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They’ve needed to reduce the fleet slightly due to obvious costs and driver shortages

Season tickets went up marginally but there will be reduced day to day capacity at the expense of one off booking’s based on coach / bus season ticket holders still in strong numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here