Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tickets for Commonwealth Games

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have been given some tickets for Commonwealth Games at NEC Birmingham on 4th August - They were given to me because they thought I might be able to use them as I live in Birmingham.

There are 6 different sports on that day in the Arena but the ones given to me are only valid for the " Netball Arena "

Not surprisingly, I am having difficulty getting any interest in them. I thought I could have maybe given them to some of my clients but even they show no interest in them as most of my clients are London based.

All of that in mind. Is there anyone who would like them as I don't want to see them go to waste. Please don't take them if you won't use them

There are 6 tickets on total but I intend to retain 2 just in case a client gets back to me closer to the time so 4 going free.

Message me if anyone wants them. Unfortunately I might not be able to check messages again till tomorrow.

I can send tickets by email to be printed out or scanned to email.
Thank You

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
We have got some that we won’t be using, pm me if interested. Includes, athletics, hockey, rugby etc.

Last edited:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I am usually up for tickets to a major games like this but for some reason I just can't seem to get excited by these particular games. Just me?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I have been given some tickets for Commonwealth Games at NEC Birmingham on 4th August - They were given to me because they thought I might be able to use them as I live in Birmingham.

There are 6 different sports on that day in the Arena but the ones given to me are only valid for the " Netball Arena "

Not surprisingly, I am having difficulty getting any interest in them. I thought I could have maybe given them to some of my clients but even they show no interest in them as most of my clients are London based.

All of that in mind. Is there anyone who would like them as I don't want to see them go to waste. Please don't take them if you won't use them

There are 6 tickets on total but I intend to retain 2 just in case a client gets back to me closer to the time so 4 going free.

Message me if anyone wants them. Unfortunately I might not be able to check messages again till tomorrow.

I can send tickets by email to be printed out or scanned to email.
Thank You
I'd be interested for sure please mate!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I am usually up for tickets to a major games like this but for some reason I just can't seem to get excited by these particular games. Just me?

With the Euros going on until 31st July, it'll get the bulk of UK media coverage until then (or earlier if England lose the SF).

Last summer's Tokyo Olympics took a few days to get going, then it caught fire as golds from different events (BMX, Triathlon, etc.) arrived.

Any decent sport on terrestrial TV these days is a good thing. It'll keep the sporting hunger pangs at bay until the season starts.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
With the Euros going on until 31st July, it'll get the bulk of UK media coverage until then (or earlier if England lose the SF).

Last summer's Tokyo Olympics took a few days to get going, then it caught fire as golds from different events (BMX, Triathlon, etc.) arrived.

Any decent sport on terrestrial TV these days is a good thing. It'll keep the sporting hunger pangs at bay until the season starts.

I think Birmingham will do a good job of hosting them.

I stayed up last night to watch CNN on the January 6th Hearings in the US - I live right in centre of the city and then all of a sudden around 3am there was all of these flashing lights in the sky where they must have been doing a Test for a Lighting Show. It lasted about 20 minutes and looked really great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here