Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fat Boy Slim

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Gutted, sat here with two tickets for FBS today and now way of being able to go and they're Apple Wallet only with my name on; they really have tightened touting up haven't they.

Jul 7, 2003
Gutted, sat here with two tickets for FBS today and now way of being able to go and they're Apple Wallet only with my name on; they really have tightened touting up haven't they.

Depending on who is running the gig, there is usually a 'transfer' option for electronic tickets.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'm told this the future and its brilliant.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have to say, I don't mine the new kit but then again I don't wear it, I buy a shirt, stick it on a hanger and it sits in the wardrobe ... how odd!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Has anyone got any Vera's?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

:wave:My name happens to be Tim Over Whelmed!!! :whistle: I don't understand how you can buy tickets as presents for someone anymore if the person who bought the tickets doesn't want to go? I was considering buying tickets to Bruce Springsteen for someone but I don't want to go with them!

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012

You could remove from wallet and if feeling trust worth, can give your Apple ID to someone who wants them and put on another phone…. Almost like you’ve replaced your phone today….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

They didn’t the check names on the tickets of my friends which are there. Send the tickets to some mates and tell them to enjoy themselves.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:wave:My name happens to be Tim Over Whelmed!!! :whistle: I don't understand how you can buy tickets as presents for someone anymore if the person who bought the tickets doesn't want to go? I was considering buying tickets to Bruce Springsteen for someone but I don't want to go with them!

I know, it's really odd as was purchased back in March and was due to go with a mate, I can't go as have been unwell and can't transfer to mate?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They didn’t the check names on the tickets of my friends which are there. Send the tickets to some mates and tell them to enjoy themselves.

It says on the ticket they need to be in an apple wallet and the person needs photo ID, oh well, all a bit late now but bloody annoying as you could only download yesterday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It says on the ticket they need to be in an apple wallet and the person needs photo ID, oh well, all a bit late now but bloody annoying as you could only download yesterday

That’s what it says on the ticket but not what happened to my mates, they were scanned and through with no ID check. Bag search was cursory as well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

They won’t check - can you not just send on the qr code?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They won’t check - can you not just send on the qr code?

Have sent the QR code to a mate that's trying to get there by 6 p.m.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I know, it's really odd as was purchased back in March and was due to go with a mate, I can't go as have been unwell and can't transfer to mate?

Bet your mate is gutted too!! :( Forward the ticket & QR code to your mate he can find someone else to take and give it a try! Worst case scenario he could just go down & have a few beers if he doesn't get in.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Isn’t the photo ID just because it’s no under 18s allowed? I doubt very much it’s to check the name and ID on the ticket.

The email says:
Ticket Holders must be aged 18 or over to attend On The Beach 2022. Challenge 25 is in operation at the festival.

Ticket Holders will be asked to show ID by security at the event gate. If you cannot produce ID, you will be refused entry to the festival.

Acceptable forms of ID are as follows:
Valid Passport
Valid Driver’s license
Valid PASS Card

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here