Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mascot packages are available to buy again

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's only showing/offering Captain's Packages, not the standard ones.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Looks like only Captains Packages left and even then only a few games available.
Is this a case once again of limiting tickets? Other packages will become available later after we've purchased something inferior.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like only Captains Packages left and even then only a few games available.
Is this a case once again of limiting tickets? Other packages will become available later after we've purchased something inferior.

The lack of standard packages could just be a set-up error, in fairness. Suggest anyone keen calls the ticket office.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

or perhaps testing the water, see what the uptake is, or maybe limiting the mascots to just a few rather than one for every player and the tea person ?

I am always surprised(even after all this time on NSC) that there is a sizable proportion of posters whose first thought on almost anything is to find a negative spin and then gripe.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Both are available apparently - just to season ticket holders currently.

Not online, they're not. I'm logged in as my son, a STHer.

(Not actually an issue for me, as I bought a Captain's Package earlier - just curious at this stage)

or perhaps testing the water, see what the uptake is, or maybe limiting the mascots to just a few rather than one for every player and the tea person ?

Nope. Info pages has details of two package types. You just can't book one of them.

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-GB/categories/mascots

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not online, they're not. I'm logged in as my son, a STHer.

(Not actually an issue for me, as I bought a Captain's Package earlier - just curious at this stage)

Nope. Info pages has details of two package types. You just can't book one of them.

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-GB/categories/mascots

Maybe you have to call in then? I spoke to the club earlier who said both were available?

They did seem to be having problems with their systems mind.

Dec 29, 2011
As a seven year old I couldn't imagine anything worse that walking out Infront of 30,000 people and it being TELEVISED as well. Kids these days...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a seven year old I couldn't imagine anything worse that walking out Infront of 30,000 people and it being TELEVISED as well. Kids these days...

7 year olds get them free, don't they?

Assuming of course their parents aren't such ninny's they miss the deadline.

#NSCDeepCut.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Assume I now have to wait until another batch are released next season. Can anyone comment on the mascot experience (if they have brought for their little one) and whether it was worth it?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
All spaces are definitely sold out for the rest of this season. I spoke to the ticket office about it a few weeks ago.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
All spaces are definitely sold out for the rest of this season. I spoke to the ticket office about it a few weeks ago.

If we progress in the cup, they will open spots up for the next round so keep an eye on the website.

It is a fantastic experience. I couldn't recommend it more.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I've done it with two of my kids.

It's expensive, of course.

And the photo service is over-priced too.

And the West Stand seats aren't great (worse than my ST seats).

Also, my son was captain's mascot, with another kid and they both picked the same fave player. Annoyingly, the three were photographed together. Don't really want a photo of someone else's kid on my mantelpiece! (It was Trossard, so less important now)

But, overall, it's a great experience of the littles ones (honest).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I've done it with two of my kids.

It's expensive, of course.

And the photo service is over-priced too.

And the West Stand seats aren't great (worse than my ST seats).

Also, my son was captain's mascot, with another kid and they both picked the same fave player. Annoyingly, the three were photographed together. Don't really want a photo of someone else's kid on my mantelpiece! (It was Trossard, so less important now)

But, overall, it's a great experience of the littles ones (honest).
Trossard two lazy to make the time for two photos?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
@Wozza is right, the photo service is over priced, however, I did manage to obtain - at a decent but lower resolution - with a little bit of technical jiggery pokery the photo's I wanted anyway. You wouldn't notice the difference in the one on his wall and Davy Propper looks like he is going for a day down the mines in the photo which is more of an issue than the quality. Again, the seats aren't great either but we sat in our normal ones in the West anyway.

Overall fantastic though and you do get a nose around the museum if you haven't before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here