Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham Away Tickets

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just bagged a couple in back row of lower tier. They were originally marked as Ambient Disabled seats but then changed to enable anyone to buy

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Well done but bloody annoying when clubs do this. Got mine on Thursday - with a view from the moon because nothing in the lower tier was available :(

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Now showing as sold out , while pleased with that it is perhaps a pity that no my albion + members will get an opportunity . I must admit that with only the upper tier back sections available i did not think we would sell out today - oh me of little faith !

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Going to be doing this one for the first time on a train rather than a coach, my son is at the age now where we can have a few pints before the game. Is there any particular pubs where you get a good grouping of Brighton fans before the match?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Going to be doing this one for the first time on a train rather than a coach, my son is at the age now where we can have a few pints before the game. Is there any particular pubs where you get a good grouping of Brighton fans before the match?

In my experience pubs / bars around the stadium are very poor / non existent unless you like drinking in a shopping centre. We tend to go to London Bridge and get the tube from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I’ve read that Hackney Wick is pretty decent as compared to the dive it was when I lived there in the 1980s.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Hackney Wick is the answer. Loads of bars round there and all a bit Brewdog style selling stuff like Jizz Gumption Pale Ale (7%) at London prices. Stadium short walk away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here