Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not much choice really, it's top tier or lower tier.

This one is straight forward.

I'll fall into my own trap immediately and disagree as someone somewhere will moan when they don't get a ticket

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hopefully all the disagreements over away allocation for MUFC have been completed so we can move on and re-start the process as West Ham away on sale from tomorrow.

Get ready to disagree boys and girls

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/away

I don’t think there were any disagreements about Man U tickets. They are still on sale although some worried it might sell out early. The club got that one right. Demand will be much bigger for West Ham so this thread potentially a lot more controversial.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Are there more due to be released in lower tier? Logged in at 09:05 to find a lot of seats unavailable, either sold or not released yet

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Are there more due to be released in lower tier? Logged in at 09:05 to find a lot of seats unavailable, either sold or not released yet

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

When i logged in at 9.00 i went straight to block 118 and there was a section to the left of the stairway at the back which was unavailable , so maybe a possibility of some of them being released later but who knows if and when .
Counting up the seats in each block i came up with the following ( estimates but good estimates based on counting and multiplication )
117-640 , 118-650 , 218-450 , 219-900 , 220-470 so a total of just about 3100 . Based on that it seems unlikely another block in the lower will become available
One thing i did find interesting is that i am pretty sure last time that the upper blocks were released in an order 220 then 219 finally 218 .This time however there are some seats for sale in all the upper blocks , mostly front third of each . I wonder if this is in response to previous criticism ( moaning ! ) that people in later sales tier were getting better seats than those in earlier ones i.e. " i bought a seat right at the back of 218 now you have released the front of 219 ". It also means of course that the club have definitely committed to the full allocation for this one . :wink:

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
It’s possible some seats at the back of the upper tier are being held back. I’m not sure if we normally get these but nothing beyond row 56 has been made available.

450 left

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very much looking forward to this one. Can't get to United so this will be my first away of the season. Nailed on draw though by the way as don't think we are good enough to win there but they never beat us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here