Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I call BS……

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Has to be BS...we all know if he was off he wouldn't bother saying goodbye, he'd just run off down the tunnel and be on his way...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You've made me have to click through to Twitter to read that rubbish ? Bloody well lean to embed the Tweets !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can't work out if it's a spoof account or one of those deluded ones that desperately wants folk to believe them.

The Sussex Sunday Chronicle is a fictional publication.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I’d avoid believing anything you read on Twitter. Particularly from nonsense accounts such as this one

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes, I've heard lots of other things. Nothing related to this though.

If he was close to signing with another club he would not have played yesterday.

In addition, I don’t see a gap in any Ligue 1 squads unless we’re swapping him for another striker. Of the strikers we’ve been linked with previously, Bayo has gone to Lille, Dia is at Villarreal and Ekitike is at PSG.

That leaves some sort of swap with Lyon with Moussa Dembélé coming our way. Both players have 1 year left on their contracts.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So coming less than 24 hours after a game in which he played really well, scored 2 goals, looked really happy and committed and after a taking part in a week long training camp that fringe/outgoing players didn’t go on, yes I’d say this is definitely happening.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Graham Potter would start a player who was leaving the next day? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It was out as a rumour just after the game yesterday. Seems ridiculous. If there had been any intention of selling yesterday we wouldn’t have risked playing him ( starting 11) and then he did an official interview afterwards being asked about the training camp by Seagulls TV.
I too call BS.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has to be BS...we all know if he was off he wouldn't bother saying goodbye, he'd just run off down the tunnel and be on his way...

:lolol:

God imagine the melts on here who couldn't handle not getting an end of match clap from Maupay, trying to come to terms with not getting a moving on clap.

It'll take Maupay an entire season just to go round each individuals home and NHS the shit out of it, if he wanted to leave with good grace.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We paid £20m for him.

He has not signed a contract extension.

He is currently on course to leave on a free next summer.

Welbeck is clearly 1st choice.

It would be no surprise at all if he left.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1548621030163247104[/tweet]

Obviously a last tribute before he leaves

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We paid £20m for him.

He has not signed a contract extension.

He is currently on course to leave on a free next summer.

Welbeck is clearly 1st choice.

It would be no surprise at all if he left.

He played with Welbs. Welbs could be over his regular injuries but who knows. Maupay was our top scorer again last season. I doubt he is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
New rumour that we are in for Kalajdzic, that would be a great signing - could that spell an exit for Neal ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
New rumour that we are in for Kalajdzic, that would be a great signing - could that spell an exit for Neal ?

Well, they are both strikers, but the similarity ends there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here