Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Peter Ward - Teams he scored against

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
As I understand it Peter Ward scored 82 goals for us in his two spells with us.

This got me thinking - Would be interesting to see a definitive list of every team he scored a first team goal against.

Anybody got a spare couple of hours???

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
he didn't score to often against Palace but I think he scored up there in a 1 1draw

also remember a brace against Sheff Utd at the Goldstone

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As I understand it Peter Ward scored 82 goals for us in his two spells with us.

This got me thinking - Would be interesting to see a definitive list of every team he scored a first team goal against.

Anybody got a spare couple of hours???

You can do it by going to the Seagulls Programmes Site and putting it together from start of season editions which show the previous end of season statto page with individual match scorers. You will have to cobble together the 1975/76 one from individual editions though.

I would do it, but I've already wasted hours and hours of my life on that wonderful site, thanks to ****ing [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Here it is. See you in a months time, as once you are in you cannot leave...

https://www.seagullsprogrammes.co.uk/

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
You can do it by going to the Seagulls Programmes Site and putting it together from start of season editions which show the previous end of season statto page. You will have to cobble together the 1975/76 one from individual editions though.

I would do it, but I've already wasted hours and hours of my life on that wonderful site, thanks to ****ing [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]

Cheers!

It also made me wonder, which player has scored against the most league teams ??

Would be a great quiz question!

I believe Robert Earnshaw has scored in every Division for Cardiff and in the league cup and Fa cup.

But would love to know who has scored against the most league teams ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cheers!

It also made me wonder, which player has scored against the most league teams ??

Would be a great quiz question!

I believe Robert Earnshaw has scored in every Division for Cardiff and in the league cup and Fa cup.

But would love to know who has scored against the most league teams ?

In Albion's case, it would possibly be between Murray and Ward as both played in three divisions for the team. Someone like Tommy Cook would have been limited due to us playing most of that time in the same division.

Ah, Bobby Z would be a consideration too.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I know someone posted Man Utd. It was the day my first son was born. I was at the hospital.:(

But a great day otherwise.:clap:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here