Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Official NSC Cat Bore Thread.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes ok ok, so l've seen the canine equivalent to this thread, but being more into felines l thought l'd create the pussycat version.

I have owned many cats over the years, but currently have a rescue cat from Worthing Cat Protection, a tortoiseshell we call Blossom. We believe her to be around 15 years old, and love her dearly.

Any other cat lovers out there in the wide blue yonder, with tails to tell?

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have three cats with very different personalities.

My favourite is a scaredy car tabby called Willow. He was named by my daughter but is my constant companion, especially in the winter months. He has just joined me on the couch to watch the end of the Geelong Cats beating Carlton (AFL)

We also have a ginger tom called Tyrion who keeps himself to himself and spends most of his time in my son's room.

Our white ragdoll cross follows my daughter round like a dog and loves her dearly,

Our cats are great from our neurodiverse kids. Therapy cats really.

I have always have cats and could not love them more

IMG_20211002_213639.jpg

IMG_20211026_102822.jpg

IMG_20211229_161803.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ragnar (Ragsy) before and after a recent bout of bacterial anaemia that nearly did for him. Such a depressing weekend when we thought we may lose him :down:

And there he is, back to his best :rave: (Shaved neck and leg in bottom pic where he had his lines in).

ragsy before.JPG

Ragsy 1.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And back in January. You can see what a little ******* he is - feline Maupay :lolol:

Ragsy 3.JPG

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Cats are wonderful creatures.

Quirky, independent and low maintenance.

If you want to sod off for a couple of days, simply ask a neighbour to pop in a copuple of times a day to top the provisions up.

They don't yap and ruin the evening of people with doors and windows open either

Love ours.

DSC_0057~2.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ragsy 4.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And he loves a bit of window

Filth.JPG

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cats are the absolute dog’s bollocks, fantastic creatures. Never trust a man (or woman) who doesn’t love them. (Cue deluge of the usual - they shit in my garden, kill wildlife etc.).

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I like them big and black.
Mini panthers.
She’s a moody old bint but she’ll do for me.

.A5784146-4697-40BE-9B0F-1C1D9DCB876B.jpeg

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm team Cat, but because of where I live, I can't really have one as it wouldn't be suitable. If it was, I would invest in a Maine Coon. As I can't have a cat of my own, I take photos of ones I see about. Doesn't cost a penny!
There are a few dogs too, but I'll post this so people can see the cats should they so wish.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128321708@N03/albums/72157655153599802

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lukey (10).jpg

Bit UKIPY. Loves The Express. Always got snakey about the Persians in the area.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We always had cats growing up. One of my favourites was a tiny little girl. Living across the road from the Ashdown Forest, she had plenty of scope for fresh food. One day, I went out and looked up the hill to see her bring home a big rabbit. She polished it off in the garden. Her 'after 8 mint' was an ear. That's all we found.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Those ******** who use my garden as a toilet? My neighbours have six of the little feckers, luckily my dog feels the same way about them as me and chases their arses over the fence whenever she spots them

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Couldn't find her for hours a few week back, eventually heard a rustle from her 'empty' basket.

She'd obviously concluded that it was designed to sleep underneath the soft furnishings rather than on top

DSC_0043~2.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here