Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Limited Edition Print of the Goldstone Ground

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi

I have a limited edition of the Goldstone ground that I no longer need. Its a shame just standing in a cupboard and really needs to be shown. So, I wonder if anyone would like to have it?

I dont want anything for it, but if someone feels generous then perhaps they can make a donation to REMF or maybe Sullys fund?

Now logistics. I live in Leeds - but Im travelling South to Brighton in time for Monday 22 August onwards, so can hand it over.

Let me know if interested by PM. First to PM me will have priority

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Hi

I have a limited edition of the Goldstone ground that I no longer need. Its a shame just standing in a cupboard and really needs to be shown. So, I wonder if anyone would like to have it?

I dont want anything for it, but if someone feels generous then perhaps they can make a donation to REMF or maybe Sullys fund?

Now logistics. I live in Leeds - but Im travelling South to Brighton in time for Monday 22 August onwards, so can hand it over.

Let me know if interested by PM. First to PM me will have priority

I've got one but am in Leeds on Tuesday/Wednesday on business if you want it brought down south if somebody wants it?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This one? I have it but the Linos in the same half drive me mad - as does the perspective on the road junction

goldstone-ground-kevin-fletcher.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here