Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Urgent help for Sully-

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Has anyone got access to clips of Sully playing. There used to be loads on YouTube but can't find any.

Local BBC are interviewing Kim tomorrow and want to see any clips they can use.

Somewhat doing their job for them, but all publicity is good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has anyone got access to clips of Sully playing. There used to be loads on YouTube but can't find any.

Maybe contact Tim Carder?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The club shut down the Goldstone Wrap which had loads of clips on it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
yes I think I'm rather up the creek

Jul 7, 2003
Must be some from the ITV Big Match Revisited archives but probably less so from the BBC.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jul 7, 2003
Different tack - surely the BBC would be able to find footage of his two home international appearances or BBC Wales maybe have his goal from the Euro Qualifiers in 1978/79.

If you want some different photos to share, here are some from his spell in the states:

https://www.nasljerseys.com/Players/O/O'Sullivan.Peter.htm

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Couple of mentions of him in this Peter Ward compilation

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
Different tack - surely the BBC would be able to find footage of his two home international appearances or BBC Wales maybe have his goal from the Euro Qualifiers in 1978/79.

If you want some different photos to share, here are some from his spell in the states:

https://www.nasljerseys.com/Players/O/O'Sullivan.Peter.htm
Sully makes the goal for willie Irvine to score versus aston villa .that is on you tube .he also acres versus palace in 1981 also on you tube

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks

Also how do you get the video on the post? I've just posted videos of Sully from the last couple of days and only got the link showing

I play the video on YouTube and copy that link from the toolbar. I then paste it into the post entry I make.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sully makes the goal for willie Irvine to score versus aston villa .that is on you tube .he also acres versus palace in 1981 also on you tube

Alas, it looks like John Templeman who makes Irvine's goal (Unless there was another one)

Looks like Sully scored v Palace, West Brom and Everton in the top flight. Can't find stats for those scored outwith.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sully's international goal is in here. Grainy footage with annoying foreign chap talking over.

Sully scores the first goal.

Records show Sully came on as a sub in the 15th minute and scored the first three minutes later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx8c0dWUak

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Had never seen the one focusing Peter Ward What a player and Great viewing for the many who never saw him play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here