Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Norway Cruise

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Just came back from a fantastic cruise with P & O.
Not only was the scenery special, but P&O also served Harvey's best on board

One happy cruiser!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Christ, stuck on board a ship and having to drink keg Harvey's....

puts me in mind of the Blackadder episode when they sailed of to try to discover new lands..." Another ten days till we have to start drinking our own urine Baldrick..." ..." The captain started doing that two days out my Lord, he said he preferred the taste. "

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
O
P&O Cruises did not sack any staff. The sackings were by P&O Ferries. Get your facts right.

Get my facts right…….get my attempt at humour right you mean :moo:

I’m off to stand in the corner :dunce: I obviously didn’t know a company called P & O had 2 separate operations.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Get my facts right…….get my attempt at humour right you mean :moo:

I’m off to stand in the corner :dunce: I obviously didn’t know a company called P & O had 2 separate operations.

Nope.

2 seperate and different companies.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Wait wait wait. Barrels of Harvey’s are being sailed past my house and I don’t get any.

I’m effing livid. No really, I am.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As an aside, on my most recent cruise the Captain said cruises to Norway might stop in a couple of years. Apparently Norway is banning cruise ships as they aren't electfic powered.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Another vote for the Iona - beautiful ship. We're going on its upcoming sister ship, the Arvia, next year. Really looking forward to it - enhancements after seeing how people used the Iona (not in a bad way!). We've also got a cruise to Norway booked for the end of next year (fingers crossed) so sounds like we are getting it done in the nick of time!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So did i, we have all come back with covid thanks to p&o making it a zero pre cruise test ship.

Must admit its my least favourite p&o ship and misses too many ports.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
So did i, we have all come back with covid thanks to p&o making it a zero pre cruise test ship.

Must admit its my least favourite p&o ship and misses too many ports.

Royal Caribbean was 100% tested pre-cruise last month and I came back with Covid:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here