Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Amaon Prime Day(s)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Turns out yesterday and today is/are Amazon Prime Day(s).

I know these posts always incur the wrath of some, so let's be clear: I'm neither asking nor encouraging anyone to buy anything from Amazon. Local retailers should be supported.

However, if you are going to be making a purchase from Amazon anyway then please consider clicking from NSC, as the site receives a small commission should you do so. You'll still pay the same amount and get Prime shipping etc. It helps keep the lights on and server powered up.

Amazon's own range of gadgets and gizmos seem to be very, very cheap this time round, and there's lots more besides >>> https://amzn.to/3RxCGJ2

Thanks and that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Actually remembered to use the affiliate link when making a purchase this time for a Ninja multi-cooker :moo: Hopefully that'll cover a few grams at the mods summer lash up.

You lucky boy - I wish I could have the halcyon days of my first Ninja order, so exciting

What did you get?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You lucky boy - I wish I could have the halcyon days of my first Ninja order, so exciting

What did you get?

I'm very excited, been watching all the promo vids on YouTube as if it was a new signing from the Danish second division.

Went for this. I don't think the deal is actually as great as they're making out but I've been waiting for an excuse to get one for a while now!

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Ninja Foodi MAX 14-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL650UKCP] Amazon Exclusive, Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Copper/Black https://amzn.eu/d/aTeuZ4S

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Turns out yesterday and today is/are Amazon Prime Day(s).

I know these posts always incur the wrath of some, so let's be clear: I'm neither asking nor encouraging anyone to buy anything from Amazon. Local retailers should be supported.

However, if you are going to be making a purchase from Amazon anyway then please consider clicking from NSC, as the site receives a small commission should you do so. You'll still pay the same amount and get Prime shipping etc. It helps keep the lights on and server powered up.

Amazon's own range of gadgets and gizmos seem to be very, very cheap this time round, and there's lots more besides >>> https://amzn.to/3RxCGJ2

Thanks and that.

Does your phone have this as your text alert, everytime someone on NSC purchases stuff through the NSC link :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought this was going to be a thread about Amon Düül II.

Disappointed.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Anyone on the look out for headphones... last years Sony XM4's - which are absolutely superb - are on for 209 quid. Their replacements are the XM5's which are 379 quid (and only marginally better sound wise by all accounts, and worse in design). They retail at 279 at argos etc.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I'm very excited, been watching all the promo vids on YouTube as if it was a new signing from the Danish second division.

Went for this. I don't think the deal is actually as great as they're making out but I've been waiting for an excuse to get one for a while now!

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Ninja Foodi MAX 14-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL650UKCP] Amazon Exclusive, Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Copper/Black https://amzn.eu/d/aTeuZ4S

I was looking at that deal but was put off by the bit I’ve highlighted.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Been a bit shit this time round IMO.

Best deal I've found is a Ring doorbell 2 with an Echo show 5 chucked in for £60......but I already own both.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Forgot about the link, although the mrs uses her prime account anyway

Strimmer for £30 should have been £85 ( cost of same unit in mulberry’s )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Phooaaarrrr she's a beauty.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just bought birthday presents for 3 of my grandchildren.

Link used.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

There's 4 YouTubers I lean on for recipes.

A beardy NY hipster.
A plump US mom.
A bit weird older American fella in a nice kitchen.
& occasionally
A fella who's a lot more weird and a bit more BBQ.

Sadly as that appears to be all Ninja Foodi character traits so I've not really narrowed it down.

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...i-multi-cooker-anyone-got-one&highlight=Foodi

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Does your phone have this as your text alert, everytime someone on NSC purchases stuff through the NSC link :whistle:

It's not quite that lucrative enough to justify that, I'm afraid.

Yesterday 32 items were ordered via the NSC link.

Amazon only update the earnings when an item is despatched. Thus far 13 of the 32 items have been sent with a combined net (ie pre-VAT) revenue of £296.92 which earned NSC the grand sum of £5.03.

If that earning rate is typical for the remaining items, NSC will earn a massive £12.38 from Prime Day(s)..

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
FB_IMG_1657782426793.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Amazon only update the earnings when an item is despatched. Thus far 13 of the 32 items have been sent with a combined net (ie pre-VAT) revenue of £296.92 which earned NSC the grand sum of £5.03.

If that earning rate is typical for the remaining items, NSC will earn a massive £12.38 from Prime Day(s)..

Thank you for the explanation, I hadn't realised the scale of the funds that trickle back to the NSC coffers :thumbsup:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I often buy in app - primarily due to laziness - which I think is linked to some sort Amazon smile account which is then linked to my lads school as a kick back. Is there anyway to change this to NSC given my lad is off in a week or is it just via the link and not the app?

Also thankyou for the explanation of the high finance. At least we now know where the 1983 cup final money went.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here