Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Zoe ball

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Can someone explain to me why she earns nearly a £ million per year from the BBC ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, she is very good at what she does and if all the decent radio presenters left the BBC, it would become like FAB FM full of useless hasbeens and neverwases

IMHO of course, but by your tone you obviously think differently, as is your right. Of course if people switched her off the BBC a would have to replace her pretty pronto!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She should have got herself a job as Thread Starter on NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Because Gary Lineker? How would we live our lives without the Beeb pissing our money up the wall on these people?

Hang on. Aren't you the slavish supporter of the BBC and their so called flagship Panorama programme? Or....surely you aren't one of these peculiar sorts who considers everything on it's merit? ???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
To make you jealous?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good point. I mean, how hard can it be?

All you have to do is operate a console or keyboard, hit a few buttons and talk gibberish for an hour or two. Many of us do that anyway.

Oi that is my life you are dissing!

Ha ha ha ha

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t listen or watch anything the BBC has to offer so I don’t pay the license fee. I get the odd threatening letter addressed to the homeowner and that’s been about it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hang on. Aren't you the slavish supporter of the BBC and their so called flagship Panorama programme? Or....surely you aren't one of these peculiar sorts who considers everything on it's merit? ???

On this occasion I have to admit to having absolutely no idea what you are banging on about H. Tho I will fight to the death for your right to bang on about it :moo:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
zoe-ball-it-takes-two.jpg

Blimey, that's a bit big, as the actress said to the bishop!

Most definitely would though.

:love:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd MUCH rather listen to the Zoe Ball show than the Steve Wright one, or the Jeremy Vine one for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here