Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] South Korean Black Eagles display team Brighton

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
If you are interested in aircraft the Korean black arrows will be doing a formation flight along the coast tomorrow
They have not been here since 2012 and are on a par with the Red Arrows.

0CE629F5-6F47-4CEE-8D6D-FEA6AED8B996.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If you are interested in aircraft the Korean black arrows will be doing a formation flight along the coast tomorrow

Let's hope it isn't cancelled.

That would be Seoul-destroying.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Because Korea is 8 hours ahead so it’s late for them !!!

Plus they are due to arrive at RIAT at 0900
And it must be a logistical nightmare getting all the aircraft in to one airfield.

Aren't these UTC? So people can have their breakfast first!

Heading off in an hour or so, look forward to all the RIAT action :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Sadly missed their flyover of Shoreham this morning. Heard but did not see. I have a niece who lives near Boscombe Down, where they are based all summer, and sees them every day and says they put on a little display before landing. Since they are appearing at RIAT, perhaps Swindon Seagull can give us a report

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Sadly missed their flyover of Shoreham this morning. Heard but did not see. I have a niece who lives near Boscombe Down, where they are based all summer, and sees them every day and says they put on a little display before landing. Since they are appearing at RIAT, perhaps Swindon Seagull can give us a report

I will put some pics later as will [MENTION=12706]mikeyjh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] I’m sure

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Head them, but only saw one.

On a related note, I heard – and then saw – private jet ROAR out of Shoreham Airport this morning. It reminded me that I'm seeing more and more of them (around three a week) – possibly related to the club, but also I could be putting two and two together and coming up with seven :dunce:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Head them, but only saw one.

On a related note, I heard – and then saw – private jet ROAR out of Shoreham Airport this morning. It reminded me that I'm seeing more and more of them (around three a week) – possibly related to the club, but also I could be putting two and two together and coming up with seven :dunce:

About 9 I think! There's a couple based at Shoreham, one is regularly used, three one you heard this morning. Little Jet Company have also based a Super King Air there now as well...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
They flew over Shoreham beach around 9:15.
I didn't know anything about it so assumed it was the red arrows.
It sounded like another jet flew over about 20-30mins later too but I didn't see anything.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Saw them from the golf course this morning…..looked to be doing some sort of display flying over the area with one or more planes peeling off and rejoining the group

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here