Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Assigning grandkids tickets for tomorrow night.

boik

We've bought tickets for tomorrow night, me and Mrs B and 2 for grandchildren. Trying to assign them and found out the the kids passports aren't in date.

Anyone been through this and know if you definitely need valid ID for kids? Any suggestions on how to assign tickets to kids who don't have any official ID?

Yes, I know I've left it a bit late!!!! Hope this is easy or I'm going to be in the dog house!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We've bought tickets for tomorrow night, me and Mrs B and 2 for grandchildren. Trying to assign them and found out the the kids passports aren't in date.

Anyone been through this and know if you definitely need valid ID for kids? Any suggestions on how to assign tickets to kids who don't have any official ID?

Yes, I know I've left it a bit late!!!! Hope this is easy or I'm going to be in the dog house!

I'm pretty sure that when the ID thing all kicked off, I only had an out of date passport and it was fine :thumbsup:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Ah cheers guys. Their mum is going to send me the out of date passport numbers, so I'll put those in.

Panic over!

Any issues tell them you went to the Goldstone and Priestfield, sorted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here