Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Additional ST’s released for NW2 Block A & B

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just a heads up anyone looking for family stand tickets, NW2 blocks are now available to purchase, about 30 or so in each block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely they’ll got to the people on the waiting list?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is this sensible given many STHs don’t or can’t turn up each game? Better to sell to sets of fans on a match by match basis? One of the most unappealing things about ST culture is you can’t watch occasional matches with friends (or even watch with friends if you become a STH)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Season tickets have been on general sale since May. (But there’s more for sale this season given the increased capacity )

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Additional ST’s released for NW2 Block A & B

Is this sensible given many STHs don’t or can’t turn up each game? Better to sell to sets of fans on a match by match basis? One of the most unappealing things about ST culture is you can’t watch occasional matches with friends (or even watch with friends if you become a STH)

Many ? I’m very lucky to have a ST but I try to go to nearly every game. Why wouldn’t I ? . Last year I went to 18 home games missing just one due to covid. If I couldn’t - I wouldn’t buy a season ticket.
I actually like going and will plan my weekend around it. I know. The very idea !
And if I can’t go I share it with my sons or my wife. Who are Albion + members and I pay the sharing fee (if I have to ) or upgrade the ticket. (My sons ticket is a u21) .
I’m sure I’m not the only one. The idea that ST holders buy tickets that in the end they can’t use is inevitable for 1-2 games a season but if it’s a lot more than that - why have one ?

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Many ? I’m very lucky to have a ST but I try to go to nearly every game. Why wouldn’t I ? . Last year I went to 18 home games missing just one due to covid. If I couldn’t - I wouldn’t buy a season ticket.
I actually like going and will plan my weekend around it. I know. The very idea !
And if I can’t go I share it with my sons or my wife. Who are Albion + members and I pay the sharing fee (if I have to ) or upgrade the ticket. (My sons ticket is a u21) .
I’m sure I’m not the only one. The idea that ST holders buy tickets that in the end they can’t use is inevitable for 1-2 games a season but if it’s a lot more than that - why have one ?

Because Sky, BT, Southern Fail, University open days, digital ST, Police Advice, oh and this thing called Covid all contributory factors…Sake, where have you BEEN?!!! This debate been done to death on here so I’m out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Says it all really.

says it all really.JPG

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Additional ST’s released for NW2 Block A & B

Because Sky, BT, Southern Fail, University open days, digital ST, Police Advice, oh and this thing called Covid all contributory factors…Sake, where have you BEEN?!!! This debate been done to death on here so I’m out.

On here - a lot! . I really do sympathise - for all sorts of reasons , a season ticket is not for some people. Although the club have sold 20K+ again this year. And it’s been harder in the last few years to attend every game for the reasons you cite. Fair enough. but if it’s not practical to get to games most weeks - through no fault of your own , - then why buy a season ticket then…?
So I’m struggling - if that’s the case - with arguments that a ST should be made even better vfm for those that don’t or can’t use it. And that’s what most ST holders want.

el punal

I've just had a look. Quite a few season tickets on sale in all areas. I don't think the waiting list is a thing anymore.

I believe there is a waiting list. It’s just that those on the list are waiting for the opportunity to sit next to/close by friends in areas not yet up for grabs. Makes sense I suppose. My daughter and grandson were incredibly lucky and got two STs in the West Upper last year just ten seats from me - which means I have to buy more beers pre and post match now! :cry:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On 20 Dec 2019 PB confirmed there were 8,000 on the ST waiting list.

8C61DD4D-77AE-4311-9246-77DC6D5E333F.png

Who would’ve thought then, that despite our best top flight football ever, the list has been to all intents wiped out.

All started by a microbe from China, finished off by a lack of money.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Blimey - where did they all go in just 3 years?

Only 7,998 to account for, I took the offer of applying for season tickets after being on the list for a few years

Prior to Covid these were rolling around 2,000 a season so guess this is why there was such movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

View attachment 149535

Who would’ve thought then, that despite our best top flight football ever, the list has been to all intents wiped out.

You had to buy the Albion + do get on the list, funnily enough after a couple of months or so I was offered a ST despite being 7000 something on the list. Maybe there was a list maybe there wasn’t who knows :shrug:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You had to buy the Albion + do get on the list, funnily enough after a couple of months or so I was offered a ST despite being 7000 something on the list. Maybe there was a list maybe there wasn’t who knows :shrug:

I was on the ST waiting list, about 4 years ago? and had to pay a deposit/registration fee. Done purportedly to weed out timewasters.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Covid pretty much did for the waiting list as loads of people decided not to take season tickets up with all the uncertainty of 2020 and 2021 so missed their chance.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex

View attachment 149535

There never were 8000 people on the waiting list. Since it opened and people were successful in getting ticket the numbers were never updated or re-issued, and if there has been a churnover of even 200 a season non renewers that 8000 list would have some mighty big holes in it, my Grandson was 7000 odd when he was offered one.

2 things at play here, people on the list don't want a Season ticket- they want a specific seat for a friend or family member and are waiting for it to be available and it is a bloody good marketing tool, scarcity creates demand and puts people off relinquishing their ticket for fear of not getting one again.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
On here - a lot! . I really do sympathise - for all sorts of reasons , a season ticket is not for some people. Although the club have sold 20K+ again this year. And it’s been harder in the last few years to attend every game for the reasons you cite. Fair enough. but if it’s not practical to get to games most weeks - through no fault of your own , - then why buy a season ticket then…?
So I’m struggling - if that’s the case - with arguments that a ST should be made even better vfm for those that don’t or can’t use it. And that’s what most ST holders want.

I missed three last season - one for Covid, one for holiday and one for the utterly stupid Boxing Day match. I've never bothered to work out if it would have been cheaper to buy separate match tickets rather than an ST purely because I couldn't be bothered to go to the effort to do it for every match I'd like to attend. Instead I know I can just turn up to the ones I can / want to without any hassle. How many I get to this coming season I have no idea but even if it's only half then I'm happy with an ST rather than trying to buy on a match by match basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here