Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Are Vox pops part of a Putin campaign ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are Vox pops part of some Putin campaign to prove capitalism rots the brain and turns people into morons ?

I've been watching the news channels in the last couple of days. Where the f*** do they get these people from ? Now we are all aware, and I may have mentioned before, that 50% of the Electorate are more stupid than the average person, but FFS Great Yarmouth, Tiverton, Chichester and many other towns who've residents have made it onto the news in the last few days, I seriously hope you've been drinking heavily or taking class A's as you may be able to make some sort of a defence case :drink:

It's like 'lets interview the complete failures from the first rounds of X Factor' (or whatever it's called nowadays) and ask them about the Government of the day :facepalm:

At least your cousins over the pond can play a f***ing instrument

....... and relax

about 2/3rds of the way down the first bottle :wink:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Are Vox pops part of some Putin campaign to prove capitalism rots the brain and turns people into morons ?

I've been watching the news channels in the last couple of days. Where the f*** do they get these people from ? Now we are all aware, and I may have mentioned before, that 50% of the Electorate are more stupid than the average person, but FFS Great Yarmouth, Tiverton, Chichester and many other towns who've residents have made it onto the news in the last few days, I seriously hope you've been drinking heavily or taking class A's as you may be able to make some sort of a defence case :drink:

It's like 'lets interview the complete failures from the first rounds of X Factor' (or whatever it's called nowadays) and ask them about the Government of the day :facepalm:

At least your cousins over the pond can play a f***ing instrument

....... and relax

about 2/3rds of the way down the first bottle :wink:
Aren't russia now capitalist?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They always have to get 1 person who supports and 1 person who opposes.

Utter waste of time.

Still, it is very cheap TV to make and pads out a few seconds on 24 hour news.

Speaking of Putin plots there is now a theory in Ukraine that Putin engineered Johnson's departure.

I've been struggling to see how this is true - Johnson's compulsive, pathological lying was his downfall - only himself to blame.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Remember seeing some vox pops pre Referendum ... some middle aged woman in Kent complaining about immigrants..." they come over 'ere with their bloomin 'Uman Rights ...what about our ' Uman Rights " ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Remember seeing some vox pops pre Referendum ... some middle aged woman in Kent complaining about immigrants..." they come over 'ere with their bloomin 'Uman Rights ...what about our ' Uman Rights " ?

Exactly, I am very concerned that Unami is regularly ignored by too many vox pop contributees. I guess she was one of the better ones :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They always have to get 1 person who supports and 1 person who opposes.

Utter waste of time.

Still, it is very cheap TV to make and pads out a few seconds on 24 hour news.

Speaking of Putin plots there is now a theory in Ukraine that Putin engineered Johnson's departure.

I've been struggling to see how this is true - Johnson's compulsive, pathological lying was his downfall - only himself to blame.
Don't be silly, Johnson's downfall was brought about by the Remainer Blob of Civil Servants in Whitehall...get yerself a Daily Mail !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've been thinking whether we should introduce some sort of IQ test to let people get onto the Internet. There is an awful lot out there and I do worry about giving that sort of access to the whole world, with all it's nasty snake oil salesmen without some sort of help and support.

We wouldn't want people angrily windmilling and then smashing themselves in their own face, would we ?

Second bottle, second glass :wink:

boik

I've been thinking whether we should introduce some sort of IQ test to let people get onto the Internet. There is an awful lot out there and I do worry about giving that sort of access to the whole world, with all it's nasty snake oil salesmen without some sort of help and support.

We wouldn't want people angrily windmilling and then smashing themselves in their own face, would we ?

Second bottle, second glass :wink:

I remember the early days of the internet when the only people you could talk to were techies and scientists. No adverts either. On the other hand no pictures or music.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here