Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Which two ? Don’t just introduce two new characters right at the end.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Where were they all going? Lots of important details seem to have been omitted. :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ahead is one word. ‘A head’ is something quite different. I’m confused again.

In passing, joke du jour: Boris Johnson.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ahead is one word. ‘A head’ is something quite different. I’m confused again.

To be fair to the OP/joke teller, the joke is told rather than written, therefore it would be hard to determine whether it is “a head” or “ahead”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It seems unlikely that these two garments would get much of a chance to converse. A brasier being something usually kept in a drawer in the bed chamber and a hat being an accessory traditionally stored by points of ingress and egress, say above the hunting stand or the boot iron. No, I can't see this conversation taking place.

Next.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What did the bra say to the hat?

You go on a head and I’ll give these two a lift.

Bra and Hat walk into a bar, barman says to Hat, "I cant serve you, your off your head and your mate is off their tits."

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Every self-respecting woke snowflake will be rushing for their safe space at this horrific concept.

Who is to say that the wearer of the bra is a person who menstruates and therefore has mammary glands that need support.
Think of the poor bloke who self-identified as a woman and just needs to feel the touch of fabric on his hairy nipples.

And what of the poor people born without a head who will never feel the pleasure in placing a hat on top of their err... neck? I feel for them.

What a nasty thoughtless concept to place before us - you c***.

BAN!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It seems unlikely that these two garments would get much of a chance to converse. A brasier being something usually kept in a drawer in the bed chamber and a hat being an accessory traditionally stored by points of ingress and egress, say above the hunting stand or the boot iron. No, I can't see this conversation taking place.

Next.
Noun, 1. brasier - large metal container in which coal or charcoal is burned; warms people who must stay outside for long times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here