Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticket prices

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have just looked this up. 15 k ST holders and against Liverpool rest of seats sold for £65 to £100. Something is wrong with football if they can get away with this.for away supporters and should be max for non hospitality home tickets. They have a max price So unfair on genuine supporters that not able to afford a ST or commit to every game.. Sad thing is club will not care because will sell the 10k plus seats to tourists.
I thought my seat at match day price of £58 for big games is far too high but at least able to buy under £50 other parts of ground.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And only £5 reduction for OAPs and children prices are £35 to £70 (away from family stand)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Have just looked this up. 15 k ST holders and against Liverpool rest of seats sold for £65 to £100. Something is wrong with football if they can get away with this.for away supporters and should be max for non hospitality home tickets. They have a max price So unfair on genuine supporters that not able to afford a ST or commit to every game.. Sad thing is club will not care because will sell the 10k plus seats to tourists.
I thought my seat at match day price of £58 for big games is far too high but at least able to buy under £50 other parts of ground.

Maybe. People don’t have to pay it though. I’m a ‘genuine’ supporter of the Albion but simply wouldn’t bother at that price.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Will it even out though over the season. Liverpool may be expensive but how much is Southampton or even Forest. A regular fan will not be overcharged for 19 games, a tourist will.
Away fans are still £30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here