Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] CHEAP Co-Op FOOD, First Come First SERVED

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My great friend BORIS from RUSSIA has just been SACKED as a Security Guard at a Hove Co-Op.

In LIEU of any REDUNDANCY they let him take some FOOD to keep him going but he has DECIDED to SELL it as he NEEDS another flat screen TELLY and a smart PHONE.

He has THREE packets of out of date Honey Roast HAM, two DIME bars, seventeen cans of VALUE Sweetcorn and a high quality and very large SAUSAGE.

Round the BACK of the King Alfred today at FIFTEEN HUNDRED.

He did ask "if you know the weird American guy in the Wham T-Shirt who said 'I'm going to tell the internet on you', can you keep him away please?" whatever that MEANS.

:moo:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Talking of which, has anybody seen old Enrest recently? I used to see him in George Street (surprisingly!) from time to time. He's a difficult man to miss. But I haven't seen him for a long old time.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My great friend BORIS from RUSSIA has just been SACKED as a Security Guard at a Hove Co-Op.

In LIEU of any REDUNDANCY they let him take some FOOD to keep him going but he has DECIDED to SELL it as he NEEDS another flat screen TELLY and a smart PHONE.

He has THREE packets of out of date Honey Roast HAM, two DIME bars, seventeen cans of VALUE Sweetcorn and a high quality and very large SAUSAGE.

He did ask "if you know the weird American guy in the Wham T-Shirt who said 'I'm going to tell the internet on you', can you keep him away please?" whatever that MEANS.

I’d leave the comedy stuff to Nylon or the Football finance expert if I were you, with this example I can only assume you’ve also been active on the PPF account recently ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Going to be disappointed with that when you’ve sobered up

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I'm not TOUCHING that SAUSAGE. It's well past it's sell by date and has been FINGERED by a number of previous customers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not TOUCHING that SAUSAGE. It's well past it's sell by date and has been FINGERED by a number of previous customers.

It's all GONE. Bought by a CABBIE in a HI VIZ who looked like he knew his way round a BIGGUN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here