Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League player arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A Premier League and international footballer has been arrested in north London on suspicion of rape.

The 29-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was taken into custody on Monday morning where he remains, as reported by the Telegraph.

The Metropolitan Police told BBC Sport: "On 4 July, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police.

"It was reported the alleged rape happened in June 2022."

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A Premier League and international footballer has been arrested in north London on suspicion of rape.

The 29-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was taken into custody on Monday morning where he remains, as reported by the Telegraph.

The Metropolitan Police told BBC Sport: "On 4 July, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police.

"It was reported the alleged rape happened in June 2022."

In which case any speculation is not to be encouraged i would have thought …..I’ll give it ten mins before thread is closed

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That article states numerous times that Davies was born in 1995.....

Wrong Ben Davies. The bloke Pool signed was born in 1995, the Spurs guy in 1993. But I think more 29 year old PL players might have been to London at some point in June so it feels unfair to throw around names.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
not even sure what the point of these threads are when it's obvious that they'll be closed very quickly and remain shut until said legal case has concluded

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I assume that it's not one of ours?

I know of at least 1 who lives in north London but not that age

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I know of at least 1 who lives in north London but not that age

Completely off topic but one of our players lives in north London and commutes down for training? That’s got to a ballache of a commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Arsenal not tweeted for 24 hrs - wonder why ?

Noticed Arsenal not tweeted for 24 hrs . Highly unusual especially during the week . I am guessing something to do with the rape allegation possibly.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Someone doesn't like posting on here very much, it seems! :wave::stupid::ban::facepalm:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I am not saying anything wrong or libellous , I am just putting 2 and 2 together . It may of course be nothing to do with that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here