[News] Happy 4th July

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
God Bless America.

You seem to have forgotten it's Rwandan Independence Day today as well. No doubt Pritti will have the flag out on her desk. Maybe this suits?

Can't wait for your Australia Day post on 26 Jan next year either. Can we have "Down Under" by Men At Work please?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Piece of shite country. Nothing and no one has caused the world more trouble.

Utter Bullshite from you again, plenty of countries have caused more issues, take a long hard look at history before you make stupid comments like that.

If it were not for Americas participation in both World Wars, the world would be a much worse place right now, and that is a cold hard fact.

Just because it is cool to hate America.

Yes they have issues, some of them pretty disgusting, but that does not make the country and all that live there agree with their policies and issues. It is an amazing country to visit, with such a wide and varied landscape, with a wide selection of folk that generally are like you and me.

Grow up and as you like to tell everyone, don't believe the narrative you are fed.

America is still a young country, and needs to unshackle it's self from the constitution and the religious restraints, that can also be said about many many countries.

Happy 4th of July America.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Utter Bullshite from you again, plenty of countries have caused more issues, take a long hard look at history before you make stupid comments like that.

If it were not for Americas participation in both World Wars, the world would be a much worse place right now, and that is a cold hard fact.

Yes they have issues, some of them pretty disgusting, but that does not make the country and all that live there agree with their policies and issues. It is an amazing country to visit, with such a wide and varied landscape, with a wide selection of folk that generally are like you and me.

Grow up and as you like to tell everyone, don't believe the narrative you are fed.

America is still a young country, and needs to unshackle it's self from the constitution and the religious restraints, that can be said about many many countries.

Happy 4th of July America.

I agree with the third paragraph. There's some good people over there, and obviously they have a bit of nice nature etc.

"If it were not for Americas participation in both World Wars, the world would be a much worse place right now, and that is a cold hard fact" is some dumb shit however - every bit of it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Err, Hitler?..

Stalin, Ghenghis Khan, Romans, Greeks, Medes, Persians.

He seems to think the world is only 250 years old.

Hint, native Americans didn't invite all the Europeans, who went over the Atlatnic and then robbed Africa for workers.

Ps I forgot the Vikings who caused no end of problems. I am 14% Norwegian so someone in my family came over here from Scandinavia.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
"If it were not for Americas participation in both World Wars, the world would be a much worse place right now, and that is a cold hard fact" is some dumb shit however - every bit of it.

I am obviously not going to change your blinkered view, but just think for a minute what the world would look like, if the Americans had not joined WW2, The Germans would have overrun Europe, and exterminated millions more Jewish, Roma gypsies, plus other ethnic backgrounds, along with disabled and the mentally ill. Japan would have expanded and caused mayhem probably invading Australia and further. I hardly call that dumb shit, and you saying it makes me think you may have sympathies towards certain ideologies. I suspect not, but that is the only reason I can think why you wrote that.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you, you have your idea and that is fair enough.
Have a good day.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I agree with the third paragraph. There's some good people over there, and obviously they have a bit of nice nature etc.

As is this response, you are now embarrassing yourself. We would not won WWII without US intervention. End of story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Piece of shite country. Nothing and no one has caused the world more trouble.
This is sixth form common room nonsense. Russia and China have both slaughtered millions of their own people. Nazism was responsible for mass slaughter, 19th and 20th century colonialism has made the lives a misery for half the world (the British and French primarily responsible but most Europeans had a hand - even a country like Belgium killed 10m in central Africa).

The US does indeed have a history of racism and imperialism on their doorstep, for sure. However, they've also been a force for the good in many ways. Your country would be a Russian or German colony by now if it wasn't for them. Arguably so would ours - it's probably worth contemplating that.

They lead the world in popular culture and have driven many forces for the good despite having huge numbers of insular, backward, ill educated people living in the middle of the country. But the fact they are so racially segregated despite having some of the most advanced human rights laws (and the most lawyers to help enforce them) surely remains the biggest paradox in the Western world.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here