Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women’s Euros tickets

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
We have 2 spare tickets in the WSU for the women’s Euros quarter final at the Amex, which would be England if they win the group.

£10 each - please send me a PM if interested. I would need to transfer them across as they are in my UEFA app currently.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have 1 x adult and 2 x kids (family section) for the Norway match if anyone is interested? £50 for all three.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
We have 2 spare tickets in the WSU for the women’s Euros quarter final at the Amex, which would be England if they win the group.

£10 each - please send me a PM if interested. I would need to transfer them across as they are in my UEFA app currently.

These are sold now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
There are only hospitality seat left and not for the Norway game.

Its excellent that it has sold out. I wasn't sure I was going to be in the country so held off getting them at the time.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
There are only hospitality seat left and not for the Norway game.

Its excellent that it has sold out. I wasn't sure I was going to be in the country so held off getting them at the time.

It is great that it's sold out and great that our city is getting behind this event.

Last time I looked there were a few tickets left for the Friday night game.

It will be great to watch international football without a tonne of coked up, nationalist, toxic masculinity on display

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I wonder how much dosh the club make out of it.

Great to have another international tournament at the Amex. I see the Women's Euro branding is already up on the outside of the place.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was too late to get tickets for the England game (only expensive ones were left) but I have got one for the Norway/Austria match. It will be good to see a tournament game at the Amex ... and I'll get to see Hegerberg play

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here