Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Pearl Jam - Saturday 9th - two tickets

Jul 7, 2003
I have two Primary Entry tickets for Pearl Jam at Hyde Park next Saturday for sale if anyone is interested.

They were purchased a birthday present for my son a couple of years ago but he can't go now.

Tickets were £156.50 the pair ( £78.25 each ) but open to offers rather than go through the formal AXS resale. They are electronic tickets would be transferred over via the AXS app.

Please PM if interested.

Jul 7, 2003
Will take £120 for the pair.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I cannot go but they are superb live. Seen them a few times and I thoroughly recommend. If I’m correct, Pixies are also playing that day?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You could try selling on twickets.com - although quite a few on there already.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I was booked to see them at Hyde Park in 2020 which didn't end up going ahead (for obvious reasons). They are a brilliant band to see live, hope you manage to get a buyer. I would snap them up but am away with work. :(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I cannot go but they are superb live. Seen them a few times and I thoroughly recommend. If I’m correct, Pixies are also playing that day?

Idles and Pixies were originally slated to play, now it's Johnny Marr and Stereophonics + others I believe.

Jul 7, 2003
£100 the pair if anyone wants them

Jul 7, 2003
If anyone can use these tomorrow, any reasonable offer accepted as I would rather they get used then wasted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here